Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Mk7 Gear Knob Fit On Mk6 Gear Stick?

maxhughes__

I have a 2006 Style. I want to replace my gear knob with the newer version, will the mk7 knob fit onto my gearstick?

Should fit no problems.

You'll most likely need to modify/change the gaiter as well though.

• Like 1

Max how did you get on trying change the gear knob as I've often thought about doing the same thing on mine just to freshen it up!

Max how did you get on trying change the gear knob as I've often thought about doing the same thing on mine just to freshen it up!

I ordered one and it should be here this week. I will let you know how I get on.

• Like 1

Just installed it and I am pretty happy with how it turned out. Only thing is that the knob doesn't completely screw in, it is secure but it will still spin if given enough force. This isn't a problem with normal use. Another thing is that my custom leather gaiter doesn't attach to the knob properly, but again this isn't a huge problem and doesn't effect normal use.d8bwIjA.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club