Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Passenger Seat

midnight26

I'm just curious why can't you lower or pump up the passenger seat in fiestas,This doesn't even seem to be an optional extra any reason why?

Can't do it in my focus either, probably because as the passenger sits there, not in control of the car or owt, such a extra expense would be frowned upon so they are not fitted as standard.

I reckon though if you wanted it to be done one could find a seat from a left hooker that matches the trim and retrofit it.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 2

Height adjustment for the drivers seat is to optimise driver position relative to the steering wheel & pedals & windscreen & allows people of varying heights & proportions to safely drive the car

Obviously not necessary on the passenger seat although some makes & models have adjustment purely for passenger comfort options

• Like 1

This is standard on the ST is it not on the higher spec models titanium etc

This is standard on the ST is it not on the higher spec models titanium etc[/quote

Unfortunately not, just spoke to the dealership again and he said it's only standard on ST's. no other fiesta gets it,

This is standard on the ST is it not on the higher spec models titanium etc

Unfortunately not, just spoke to the dealership again and he said it's only standard on ST's. no other fiesta gets it,

Now I want an ST even moreeee!

• Like 1

How often are you going to be a passenger in your own car

• Like 1

The only time that lever has been used in mine was the day we collected the car ( in fact on both the STs we've had) to lower the seat as it was fully up, I've never known anyone to get in and say they are sitting to low.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club