Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colour Coded Rear Zetec S Diffuser

666Damian666

What do you think about the MK7.5 Zetec S rear diffuser Sprayed Gloss black (not colour coded Frozen White as the thread topic suggests) ???

post-42896-0-10846000-1440325892_thumb.j

I've seem a mk7 ZS in white with the rear section colour coded, IMO it really wasn't a good look, unless someone can photoshop it for you then the only way is to try it to see if you like it.

I think it would be a bit much, a diffuser should be mostly black to break up the colour of the rear a bit.

I have just realised I have worded this thread totally wrong & what I was meant to ask is, do people like the rear diffuser sprayed gloss black like in the picture I have provided, not Frozen White like the rest of the car

I'll change the wording in my first post so it makes sense (I'm an idiot,lol)

I have just realised I have worded this thread totally wrong & what I was meant to ask is, do people like the rear diffuser sprayed gloss black like in the picture I have provided, not Frozen White like the rest of the car

Ahhhhh, yes. The gloss black does look beaut! ;)

There's a fiesta parked a few miles away from me, metal like mine, and his valence is sprayed white, but it looks horrible IMO, Maybe it's the finish or I dunno, but it doesn't look good. I think there's less margin for error with a black one as you're not trying to match the car's actual paint work.

Black looks best for me (gloss)

• Like 1

Any plastics always look more premium when gloss black and the diffuser has the added benefit of being at the rear, away from stone chips.

I wanted a few opinions as there are a number of MK7.5 ZS owners on here but painting the plastics doesn't seem to be that common

I wanted a few opinions as there are a number of MK7.5 ZS owners on here but painting the plastics doesn't seem to be that common

More of a reason to do it, it looks good painted gloss black especially on a white car, paint the wiper arm to match too if you have tinted windows.

Paintmodz on Facebook do them and have some pics of one on the page.

Interesting, look what they do...

post-42896-0-34025300-1440356810_thumb.j

• Like 3

My brothers mate sprayed his rear valance gloss black as he was sick of using back to black. He also resprayed the grill and lower front mesh diffuser. The car was a black zetec s and looked sound once it was done.

Yeah it looks nice on Black cars

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club