Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Locked My Keys In

So today I've had my car for a year to the day and to celebrate the event I managed to lock my car keys in the boot of my car 30 miles from home. Not the best of days I've had

Happy Anniversary!:rolleyes: Nightmare, Is someone on their way with a spare set for you then?

Probably released boot on key fob, put the keys on the boot carpet then shut the boot!

My work trousers have that flappy pocket and my keys fell out into the boot after I pressed the boot release button. I got the spare at half 3 this afternoon so wasn't to bad

One I won't forget ! :)

I've done it before...twice...both times it was my old Punto.

I got a spare door key cut after the first time lol

(I now know just how easy it is to break into a Punto without causing any noticeable damage lol).

My ex-girlfriends mother did something similar once (also a Punto apparently...not mine lol)

Sooo...she had a spare key cut too. Only difference is that she decided that she didn't want to risk being stranded without a spare key. So she stuck it in the glovebox.

Soon realised why that was a stupid idea when she locked herself out again - "Oh I know, I'll grab the spare key from the glovebox...the glovebox inside the car...the car I can't unlock...dagnabbit*!"

(*she didn't say dagnabbit...but I don't want a slapped wrist lol)

• Like 4

can happen so easy for ever checking my pockets

Wasn't as bad as when my mum locked herself out of an old car of hers in a multi story held up a lot of traffic for about an hour until my dad came with his spare key haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club