Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Plastic Boot Liner?

MPX309

Ok, don't really want to spend loads on one. I did originally have a tarp, but then my mother used it to cover some outside chairs and it's too big to clean without making a mess of it. So I'm after a bootliner, that's not very expensive, but covers boot and back seats when down.

It can either be MK7 Fiesta specific or just general one. I know there's loads about so it probably doesn't matter which one I get, but if anyone has one they really like and would recommend that wouldn't be a bad idea. budget pref. around £25

Quick google brings up quite a few patent liners- the official one from ford is £50!

• Like 1

i was looking for one too but as above I kept coming across the official one but don't want to pay £50 for one

Theres this one eBay, looks like they have sold a lot of them and cheap at £21.90 but it looks a different shape from the genuine ones which is odd (All the genuine ones on eBay are £45 ish)

EDIT *Not sure how to put a link in the post :( *

Or optimally a bike rack for the rear that will not be hindered by the spoiler. I did see one on a car in tesco before, and I thought I'd sit round for abit for the owner to come back, but after 15 mins it felt abit weird so I left. Problem is the bike rack needs to mount a bike that doesn't have the traditional cross bar.

i Just re read your post- the items I have looked at are the boot liners only. Made of plastic which are quite stiff and only cover the boot. Your best bet would be to look at dog covers which would cover back seats too

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club