Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust Help

JT_Fiesta02

Hey guys! Got a 1.4 zetec 2002 fiesta and looking to get a new exhaust!

I'm really into milltek exhausts but does anyone know if they do it for the standard fiesta!

Also I like sportex and cobra! Cobra do one for my car but sportex do it for a mk6 fiesta 1.4i? Is that my car??

Also if it is, does anyone have an idea of what one sounds better on a standard zetec??

Thanks

Yes mate, yours is a mk6 2002-2008. They only list a Miltek for the mk6 Zetec S 1.6 unfortunately.

• Like 2

Awww that's so annoying! My favourite exhaust haha! Do you know anything about the sportex? Like is mine a 1.4i?

Yes mate, yours is a 1.4i (injection). Ive never had a Sportex sorry. Try YouTube to see if any vids on there.

• Like 1

Okay that's good to know because I've never seen the i anywhere on my car or anything but I knew it meant injection! And I've had a look at the cobra exhaust and sportex exhaust on YouTube but I can't really decide! The sportex is deep and pops! The cobra is in the middle and rumbles! Not sure!

Silly question but if I wanted my exhaust to pop and like a flame came out the back (if you get what I mean!) how do I go about doing that? Is it possible on my car! I see all the guys doing it on instagram and quite like it

Aren't Sportex the ones allover made from mild steel & sound like a !Removed! cannon? Not sure I've I'm mixing it up with another

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ive been looking for exhausts for a 2004 1.4 since I bought the first one last November... I got confirmation from a seller on eBay that a decent one he stocked would fit. He promised a perfect fit or my money back. I'll try dig out the message to find out which exhaust it was for you :)

It included a new manifold and sports cat too... Around £800 but he sells sections seperate

• Like 1

I've got a Straight Through Sportex on my MK4 1.6 Zetec-S. On personal opinion it sounds great but to give it that really deep tone. I've also put a K&N cone filter sounds so much better! But everyone has there own liking so maybe the Sportex isn't your taste. The pop and flame thing you want. I have not modified the engine at all just a (K&N cone air filter and a Straight Through Sportex and backbox. As I slow down it pops and crackles and sounds like mild flame spitting. That's what my Sportex does anyway. The Youtube videos really don't show justest for the Sportex. I'm thinking of making a sound video with K&N for youtube! It's upto you buddy it's hard to choose but once there it's awesome! :)

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I have an air filter at the moment that came when I bought the car I'll try get a picture later if I can remember! I quite like the sportex! If you do decide to upload a video on YouTube link it here as I'd be interested to see it! Especially the pops and flames ;)

Forgot to take a picture haha! I found a YouTube video with the exact same air filter and this is it! Dunno what it is though

So you've added a cone filter to the stock, restrictive air box?... Atleast say the original air filters been removed?...

• Like 1

Of course it has haha! It came like that with my car but the original owner had left the original filter in! I took it out myself! That's me just ordered team heko tinted wind deflectors

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club