Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Passed!

Goodkat

In this day and age, where everyone requests assistance with fixing their Fords, just thought I would share that my Focus passed it's MOT!

But, like Fords do, it has two advisories. NS and OS Rear anti-roll bar bushes have slight play.

I will look into that at some point.

Anyway, WIN!!!

• Like 1

Congrats! Passing MOT really is a great feeling. :)

Got mine through last week, weirdly with 'two advisories' as well....differential oil seals and gearbox selector oil seal!

Got mine through last week, weirdly with 'two advisories' as well....differential oil seals and gearbox selector oil seal!

They shouldnt advise on those oil leaks unless theres a hazzard due to oil leaks

I had an advisory once telling me the car was wet when it was tested.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Had my MOT last week too. Its an 08, so now 7 years old (66,000 miles clocked) and yet again passed without a single issue. However this year it got its first 'advisory' that one rear shock absorber now shows signs of oil leak (evident spread of oil down the shock). I felt disappointed even though its not a failure - my car is no longer *perfect* any more. :(

It is low-level irritating, just niggles at the back of your mind. I like my car to be running without advisories, but a early 2009 car with 129.5k on it is bound to complain a little!

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club