Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Lights

Karol Wilk

Hi guys, im an owner of a brand new zetec s, i have changed the footwell bulbs to really nice blue ones and really like the way they look, what i want to ask you is if you can change the bulbs in both front and back ceiling lights, and if so how would you go about it and would they be the same bulbs that i used for the footwell lights? many thanks!

Yes they are the same bulbs and easy to do, I've changed mine to red ones to match my footwells.

You will probably need a flat knife or similar, there are clips at the front and back of each of the lights and then the housing just drops down (it shows you in the manual).

There are 3 bulbs in the front one. Just change the centre bulb to blue then you will keep the other 2 map reading lights white which can be handy if you ever need them

Isn't the front centre light a festoon bulb with two W5W map lights? that's what I had in my ST, might be different in the ZS though...

Yes front centre light is a festoon with 2 x W5W for the map lights with a single W5W in the rear ceiling light.

I've put white LED's in the roof lights with red LED's for the footwell bulbs to match the existing mood lighting.

Festoon bulb on the ST and w5w / 501 on the other Fiesta's