Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Deflectors Catching

Petrie94

Hey, so I got a set of Climair Wind Deflectors from a Ford dealer for my MK7.5 Red Edition recently. The fitting was all fine, went in easy on both sides. Then left the windows up for 24 hours as the instructions suggested.

When I started using the windows again the window catches on the deflector on it's way back up. It still closes properly it just pushes the bit of the deflector it catches on out of the way and carries on.

I've since removed them and refitted this time they were left for 48+hrs since I didn't need to use my car for a couple of days but I'm having the same issue...

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, if this is expected or if I may have gotten a dodgy set. Any help would be great!

They should be fine when they bed in properly, which sometimes takes a few days

They should be fine when they bed in properly, which sometimes takes a few days

Okay thanks! So should I keep using them while I wait for them to bed in or just leave the windows up?

Use them - it helps the deflectors bed in

• Like 1

Some people have had fitting issues with both Heko & Climair deflectors on Fiesta MK 7's & 7'5's - not sure why though as I had Heko's on my old 2013 Fiesta ST 2 with no issues

I found that if you gently pull the deflector outwards as the window goes up, it can help them bed in - do this about 5 times.

It worked with mine.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

So it's been about 3 weeks since first posting this and annoyingly I'm still having this same problem . Should I just wait and see if it stops or is there anything else I could try? I don't really want to remove them as a I love the look of them but it's quite annoying.