Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick Clear

Mikest10

Hello,

New to the forum and new owner of a focus titanium 2.0tdci.

Issue with the quick clear windscreen. When pressing the button there is no click like with pressing the rear windscreen demist. Could this be the relay or the windscreen elements not working.

Thanks

Hi,

Mine doesnt click. to test it just turn it on and put your hand on the windscreen after 5-10 mins and it should feel slightly warm,

• Like 1

quick clear times out in 5 mins due to the high current it draws you should only use it when its needed and for as little time as possible preferably before driving off if you want to test it put a cup of hot water in the car near the window let it mist up then try the quick clear

• Like 4

quick clear times out in 5 mins due to the high current it draws you should only use it when its needed and for as little time as possible preferably before driving off if you want to test it put a cup of hot water in the car near the window let it mist up then try the quick clear

Great tip there Aurther I will be using these little gem to test thr quick clear if any problems arise. :)

• Like 2

Ford should stick it in the book lol maybe they do never read it its very handy in the winter add the aircon set to windscreen too and you're off in no time no sitting scraping

• Like 1

yeah takes approximately 2 mins for the ice to melt off the windscreen. very handy and quite a good feeling watching others scraping ice off in the cold morning on their mercedes!

Yeah agree totally. The quick clear is great in the winter months. It's funny to see other out scrapping off the ice when us Ford drivers can just laugh! Lol!

I love this ad for it as well. Every time I see it it makes me laugh.