Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

If We Had 4 Weeks To Live

Marks12

So there is a rumor going around Facebook that apparently an astride is going to hit earth and is going to be 2.5 miles long so hypothetically speaking if it was real and it hit it would wipe us all out. So yeah its fake all made up crap to get likes and shares.

Though it gave me the idea of this thread. So basically this thread we will all say what we would do if we had 4 weeks to live.

First week: I would tell my boss to shove his job up his job (you know where) and burn my uniform in front of him. Then go home and spend time with my Family.

second week: quickly plan what i would want to do before i died. I.e rent the new Shelby Mustang for the day in the USA and drive route 66 pushing the car to its limits all with my fiance and baby of course. and travel to as many places as possible for a weeks worth of travelling.

Third Week: Go spend a week with my Sister in Canada, go to Banf national park let my naphew and my daughter spend time together. Return home to riots and looting.

week four: spend most of the week in the house watching movies with the family. the second last day track down as much people as possible in a day and kill or beat them around the place. last day spent with family.

hoping to hear more wilder posts than this one

• Like 1

Week 1. Locate sustainable bunker, steal a couple of refrigerator articulated lorries. Raid supermarkets for goods. Stash and highjack a couple of fuel tankers.

Week 2. Acquire weaponry. I am sure that if I pretend to be a representative of a small country with vast amounts of oil, the U.S. will throw weapons at me. Storm bunker.

Week 3. Move my stashed trucks and remaining weaponry into my new bunker, with a select list of favourable people.

Week 4. Acclimatise to life underground. Establish a small Government.

Week 5. Look up through periscope, see remains of the World, send scouts to look for survivors and steal their resources.

Year 2. Find Mad Max and send him to deal with Thunderdome, and more importantly, Tina F-ing Turner.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 1

haha very good and to the mods i may have accidently posted the topic more than once

haha very good and to the mods i may have accidently posted the topic more than once

You did but I tidied up for you ;)

Probably nothing as I would still take each day as it comes.

Not sure which post is being used, so replied to both :D

• Like 1

I would ignore these idiots and live life, and then drop a brown coloured brick when the sky goes dark and I see it falling at me.

I would tell my family I love them, and stick them in a bunker with resources, but I would be out until the asteroid hit.

I would ignore these idiots and live life, and then drop a brown coloured brick when the sky goes dark and I see it falling at me.

I would tell my family I love them, and stick them in a bunker with resources, but I would be out until the asteroid hit.

Quitter... lol

Get in that bunker, and lead your own futuristic tribe!

• Like 1

4 weeks for yourself to live and 4 weeks until the end of the world are two very different things.

If it was 4 weeks till end of the world then everything would be going to pieces. No chance of doing anything you wanted to.

If it was just me and I could still travel I'd sell my car and all my belongings and go see as much of the world as I could in the time I got left.

• Like 1

If I sold my car and all my belongings I'd be lucky to get to the airport.

EDIT I don't have a passport either so I am stuck on these shores anyway!

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club