Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Am I On A Loser Again

ratt

Hello to everyone...I'm new to the club and in need of tech support. Having ordered a set of used injectors for my Transit connect TDDI from an online breaker, after giving the numbers from the old ones. The first 4 to arrive were completely wrong and sent back on the assurance that the correct ones would be forwarded. Only 3 turned up, with apologies about this, but I thought, hey not so bad because 1 of the old injectors tested out as very good anyway. I fitted them to eventually discover that they have to be coded in. This is where i need my first bit of help, because the 3 injectors delivered to me had a different set of numbers (they did check out online as compatible with my Transit) so I went ahead. But my question is-- Can injectors with different codes be programmed in to the firing order using the scanner? Or am i shafted again.