Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who loves pointless drives day or night

fiesta_lad

Just wondering who get in there car when there bored and goes on a pointless drive.

do it all the time lol just for the sake of burning rubber and fuel

Same here just love driveing.

I used to but not done it for years.

Was always driving 100's of miles over night just for the hell of it. . .

I used to but not done it for years.

Was always driving 100's of miles dogging over night just for the hell of it. . . :P

some lovely places down there :o ;) ;)

pointless drives are no good unless we get pics after you been on them

how about we name some towns so if you go on a pointless drive your aim is to get a photo of you and your fiesta next to the town name

Pointless drives are great, but the price of fuel means I don't really do it anymore <_<

I'm old enough to get a free bus-pass, but I still burn petrol just to run-in my 11 month old Fiesta Zetec, and boot it once hot, on A-roads, got 5000 revs yesterday, on a 220 mile round trip for its 12 month service. ( less than 4000 miles on the odometer ).

Best MPG is 40, on A-roads; 36-38 on average, with 1.25 Zetec 5 dr. Horsing it yesterday gave me 37.5 MPG.

Pointless drives are great, but the price of fuel means I don't really do it anymore <_<

I'm old enough to get a free bus-pass, but I still burn petrol just to run-in my 11 month old Fiesta Zetec, and boot it once hot, on A-roads, got 5000 revs yesterday, on a 220 mile round trip for its 12 month service. ( less than 4000 miles on the odometer ).

Best MPG is 40, on A-roads; 36-38 on average, with 1.25 Zetec 5 dr. Horsing it yesterday gave me 37.5 MPG.

Sound a good idea take a picture of your fiesta next to a road sign ie name of a town were u drove to the best drive i ever done which was pointless was in my first car my k reg clio one night bored so me and my girlfriend drove to southport from southport to manchester then to chester and then to north wales it was a good laugh never got into 4am

always wondering when driving along i wonder where that person is going, are they all going for a trip out randomly :lol:

always wondering when driving along i wonder where that person is going, are they all going for a trip out randomly :lol:

I think that myself or when your sat in the motorway service cafes at 3am in the morning thinking were are those people going.

I think that myself or when your sat in the motorway service cafes at 3am in the morning thinking were are those people going.
In my younger years I was always doing pointless driving mostly through the night, I would head off to London and see the sights , one night I drove to North Wales and stayed a couple of weeks!! I used to go through petrol like it was water.

In my younger years I was always doing pointless driving mostly through the night, I would head off to London and see the sights , one night I drove to North Wales and stayed a couple of weeks!! I used to go through petrol like it was water.

Now that is a drive speaking of pointless drives iam going on one 2night lol me and my girl go sit in a nice spot faceing the river mersey and you can see over the water to the wirral and on a clear day you can see north wales but i find it better of a night more relexing. the thing is with i always say to my self iam not going to use the car today iam going 2 leave it outside the house allday but that never happens lol.

Theres plenty of great country roads near me (In Woodford, North London) Randomly driving about is great! Although I manage to burn up alot of my wages on fuel even though she's only a 1.25. She goes everywhere with me =P... or do I go everywhere with her o_O Had some scary times though too... Spinning her round... getting stuck in a muddy field all night, sliding into a bush on ice after going round a 60mph bend at 20mph lol.

Is it the random drives you all love? Or is it the cars you drive?

I feel a 3 hours pointless drive coming on tonight - any suggestions?

I feel a 3 hours pointless drive coming on tonight - any suggestions?

O yes that sounds good. what i normally do get a uk map with my eyes shut point to anywere on the map and were ever your finger goes on the map of course lol just drive there.

Far to organised, and involves trying to get somewhere with the implications of reading a map - I tend to just drive out until it is time and turn round and where-ever I end up is where I went . . . .LOL

Far to organised, and involves trying to get somewhere with the implications of reading a map - I tend to just drive out until it is time and turn round and where-ever I end up is where I went . . . .LOL

LOL i once put some petrol addative once in my car so i said to the other haif lets take it for a little run only 15miles down the road to warrington end up driveing 90 odd miles to bradford don't ask me why lol nearly got killed on the way back by some idiot in a audi a3 decided to cut me up on the motorway and then just out the blue slamed on in front of me i swerve out the way lucky anough the motorway was empty so i think i should of just drove to to warrington lol.

There's this wonderful road through the woods near where I live that will take you from Broxbourne right through to Hatfield and it's usually pretty empty. It snakes left and right pretty much the whole way and the road rises and falls on hills too. It used to be my commute to work. I hated the job, but the commute almost made it worth it :) It was only about 20 minutes each way but I think that is the ideal time really.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&amp...307274&z=12

This one. Short, but sweet

You going to be doing it with your ZS when you take delivery of it?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club