Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr165 Question

lewis84

Hi there newbie here :) currently i'm running mountune's MP135 kit on my zetec s ecoboost with these supporting mods high-flow induction kit , primary/secondary induction hoses and high-flow charge pipe upgrade the only thing I haven't got yet is the intercooler.Now my question is this would I be safe running the MR165 map on my standard intercooler I know I wouldn't get the full power from it

I'm sure it would be fine but you'll have to state when ordering the map that you have ALL the supporting hardware.

The intercooler is fairly easy to fit yourself and can be done without removing the bumper.

Any reason for not getting the intercooler? Cost?

Do you already have the mtune handset? as that will cost more than the cooler

Na no real reason just haven't got round to buying it yet and yeah I already have the mTune handset I got the MP kit as soon as it came out on it I was just curious if you put the MR map on without the updated intercooler which to be honest ain't that much bigger and is tucked away not really getting much airflow would it be safe here's a pic of my engine bay

post-24507-0-90923200-1441192634_thumb.j

Yeah itll be fine, must be just mountune trying to rip people off again.

I'd personally get the intercooler then the map. I see the intercooler is about 380 notes but remember the map is setup to run with all the hardware.

• Like 2

Na no real reason just haven't got round to buying it yet and yeah I already have the mTune handset I got the MP kit as soon as it came out on it I was just curious if you put the MR map on without the updated intercooler which to be honest ain't that much bigger and is tucked away not really getting much airflow would it be safe here's a pic of my engine bay

I got one of them too :)

2015-03-28%2012.08.43_zps4xyokbmf.png

• Like 1

Where you get that engine cover Willy?

If you look above his signature picture he has a link to his guide for it.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club