Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone From Exeter Or Nearby?

Nathan_M

I have a job interview at BT next week at Exbridge House, anyway I have to be there for 9 am and having never been into the city with a motor I'm worrying about traffic and timing, I'm coming from bude way via Okehampton (a30) would there be any preference to coming into the town from this direction? Would I be better off attacking from Crediton way I'm flummoxed

All routes at that time will be busy around Exeter.

I'd give myself plenty of spare time to allow for hold-ups.

At the minute I'm thinking leave here at 6 ish be at the gates to hell at half 7 ish what time does the fun usually start?

I don't like this so if i haul my lardy harris out of bude by 6 I will get to exeter within an hour then expect about half hour or longer of faffing for a few miles, nice, lovely way to get to a place I'm unsure of for an interview at that time I doubt there will be any difference in the route I take as above, I like the idea of the pathfinder though avoids that !Removed! of a junction off the a30.

Come up the A30 straight onto the A377 via the B3213 (Alphington Rd).

Go over Exe bridge north on the river Exe, go straight up A3015 follow Frog st, turn right onto Western Way then left onto Commercial Road.

You can't miss Exbridge House as it's right on the corner of Commercial Road.

Cheers I have seen the map that many times now it's engraved in my mind

• Like 1

It wasn't that bad after all the traffic was light and it's a sort of go with the flow kind of road to be honest, I parked in the Cathedral and Quay car park which I recommend as easy for anyone going to Exeter aswell as visiting the Quay it's very nice down there.

• Like 1

So how was the Interview?

Well for me it went quite well but I suppose it depends how well it in their eyes :mellow: time will tell they are telling us by the end of the week either way, I mean I want the job but if i don't get it then I don't get it, and on to the next thing :)

• Like 2

Well for me it went quite well but I suppose it depends how well it in their eyes :mellow: time will tell they are telling us by the end of the week either way, I mean I want the job but if i don't get it then I don't get it, and on to the next thing :)

Haha, I know what you mean! I've come out thinking "that went well" no joy, come out thinking "Oh no, that was awful" get an offer... But then equally had good interviews equal offers and bad interviews equal sod all... Can think of worse places to work than Exeter, the canal is pretty and the cathedral is a nice spot for lunch.

• Like 1

The job it's self is van and field based so I doubt I would get to see exeter again I'm 50 odd miles away, it's not all bad though I have the coast to play with.

The job it's self is van and field based so I doubt I would get to see exeter again I'm 50 odd miles away, it's not all bad though I have the coast to play with.

Well least you know the lovely countryside :)

• Like 1

Just after posting that I got the phone call and I have the job!!! Cheers for the help with the place and the well wishes.

• Like 2

Well done.

Just got to gather my biggest nuts up for the first few pole climbs:lol:

• Like 2

Climbing is painless, it's the falling off that hurts...

Good job I'm bouncy then:D

• Like 1

It's not the fall that hurts.

It's the sudden stop at the end that really chafes ;)

• Like 2

It's not the fall that hurts.

It's the sudden stop at the end that really chafes ;)

I would imagine it's the harness clip smashing you in the face at the bottom that hurts the most.

Or the harness catching the little fellas together and pushing them up into your windpipe.

Sent from my SM-G900F

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club