Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Project 'dirty Wolf'

prickly_buzz

Hello,

Im very new here but thought id start a project thread and share a bit about what im doing.

Ive been given a very very (surprisingly) solid mk3.5 Fiesta. Its done 52k from new with only two owners...unfortunately one of those owners seemed to struggle parking without hitting things, the car does have a few 'battle scars' BUT i think this adds to what im trying to achieve ^_^

Currently sporting a powerhouse 1.3 HCS anchor.

Its going to be a pretty simple plan really, completey standard and bashed up on the ouside but hiding a 2.0 silver top under the bonnet, im not 100% decided on the engine spec yet but this is a budget FUN build nothing serious (every project starts like that), it will more than likely start off running standard injection system but id like to eventually stick some bike bodies and megasquirt managment on her.

I know some of you may well be thinking...WHY?! but trust me this is going to be some fun surprising the 'bigger' boys, proper wolf in sheeps clothing.

anyways heres some pics as she sits.... watch this space!

Love this shape fez!

FE751E67-4709-4F22-A95F-A46823C2BF16_zps

N/S damage-

e03801b1dbe0deef17e3428ddfa0d935_zpshcib

O/S is fairly clean

53979eaeeb471ae25ae536034ae829cc_zpsgjjk

apart from...

ab3372cd24cab7acb2dfbcffeb42dead_zpssirp

The roof has 'Patina'

9736bafc1c18f0bb34efeda835d1573b_zpstcjn

wanna see a 12 year old Pirelli....

cdb0db2d8631a583fcd201af455de41a_zpsd9f3

• Like 4

I look forward to seeing how you finish this motor!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you, I have had one sleeper in the past (volvo 340 which i put a Williams Clio lump in ;)) but didnt get to keep it long so im hoping this one can get used and abused!

• Like 2

Nice! Are you going full respray?

• Like 1

Nice! Are you going full respray?

Not at the moment, it would ruin the whole 'dirty banger' image i want to acheive!

• Like 1

Haha, true that, but I recon it could become a fantastic future classic, powerhouse in a tidy body

• Like 1

Haha, true that, but I recon it could become a fantastic future classic, powerhouse in a tidy body

I have considered that as it really is solid, I was so surprised to get it in the air and find no rust at all! Especially as it was stored in a orchard in a field for the past 4 years!

I will get some pictures of the underneath soon as im going to be waxoiling it at work on my lunchbreaks just to make sure she stays solid for the future whatever the plans are.

• Like 2

I guess it was the sitting there that saved it.

No salty spray ricocheting off the underside!! Only 50k on the clock - probably only fair weather drivers then.

Definitely go for the sleeper look!!

I know if a chap who did it to a classic Fiat Panda!!

Keep us updated on the progress!!

• Like 1

That car warrants a bit of sticker bombing.

I like sleeper cars, poot poot bwaaa! :d

• Like 1

Sticker bombing? Seriously Stoney? This isn't some scrappy VW we have here...

I personally would replace that smacked wing, and either leave it as is (but with a bigger lump) or make it old man spec for maximum sleeper, you know, trilby and big box of tissues on parcel shelf, Werthers original on the dash, door protectors and a static strip hanging off the back.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 1

Sticker bombing? Seriously Stoney? This isn't some scrappy VW we have here...

I personally would replace that smacked wing, and either leave it as is (but with a bigger lump) or make it old man spec for maximum sleeper, you know, trilby and big box of tissues on parcel shelf, Werthers original on the dash, door protectors and a static strip hanging off the back.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Ah yes, the classic old man favourite!:lol:

post-65127-144155931422_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Loving these 'old man' spec ideas!

100% getting a trilby but in tweed!

• Like 2

For extra authenticity, pee on the drivers seat and wear a jacket with leather elbows, and take up smoking a pipe.

Oh and don't forget the AA atlas, must be the same year the car came out, and a tartan blanket covering the rear bench, to protect the cloth, evidently!

If I think of anything else I will let you know.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 3

For extra authenticity, pee on the drivers seat and wear a jacket with leather elbows, and take up smoking a pipe.

Oh and don't forget the AA atlas, must be the same year the car came out, and a tartan blanket covering the rear bench, to protect the cloth, evidently!

If I think of anything else I will let you know.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

I S**t you not, neary all of the above items where in the boot when i got hold of it!

Old dirty Thermos flask & ancient broken spectacles & of course the ubiquitous picnic hamper are must haves

Stereo permanently tuned to radio 4 and a manky little fleafarm of a small terrier in the back that barks at it's own reflection.

• Like 1

Now we are cooking with gas... And you say you had most in the boot already... Score! See? It was meant to be old man spec!

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Hahaha

A little something for the front end maybe?:)

Ooo yes! Also need a national trust members sticker & beaded seat cover

• Like 1

What about cable ties on the wheel trims too, stops those pesky kids pinching them!

Don't forget the '' My other car's a Focus ST '' sticker :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club