Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MY CAR IS HERE

TJ-MK.J

I cant belive it my dealer phoned up this morning and said my car has turned up, he said last week it might come today but I never belived him, I only orderd it on 25th July!

All it has on it is 5 miles.

Now I just have to wait a bit longer Monday it is going to another dealer to have the Zetec S srear spoiler and rear valance put on, shpuld be in the car by Thursday.

CANT WAIT!!!!

nice one! who'd a thunk that ford might actually start delivering their cars in a vaguely reasonable time?!

nice one! who'd a thunk that ford might actually start delivering their cars in a vaguely reasonable time?!

Only fast time because my dealer told me today the car was already orderd they just changed the options, luky for me hey

Got any pictures of it yet then and have you seen the pictures of mine???

ahh, i take it back!

i ordered mine on 29th july, and it should, fingers crossed be at the dealers on Saturday. Which is a really good day for me.

Got any pictures of it yet then and have you seen the pictures of mine???
I got some pictures on my phone when it was deliverd at the dealers last friday (i am still working out how to get pictures up on here, my oh is the computer buff ,waiting for her to do it)

It was all dirty and had a bar code sticker on the roof, it has since gone to another dealers to have the zs rear spoiler and valance fitted and painted, and the park sensors color coded.

Ive seen your pictures paul you car looks great, mine should look much the same as yours except for the extra doors ,ive also got the scuff plates going on and a boot liner,the bad weather is soon to be with us and didnt want the kids football boots messing up the boot! ford are doing 10%off some acceceroies at the moment.

Anyway should have the car by thurs or friday, will take some pictures with the oh cannon d40 and post them over the weekend.

Also got lots of cleaning gear today from i4deatail, thanks to all you cleaners for the advice on what to buy

argh i'm well jealous! but glad for you lol. ordered mine on the 13th of july they say it will be at the dealers this saturday but im not getting my hopes up lol

argh i'm well jealous! but glad for you lol. ordered mine on the 13th of july they say it will be at the dealers this saturday but im not getting my hopes up lol

Seems the waiting lists are going down . . .

Went back down the dealers again today to find out where the car was, just as i got out of my van it turned up, it looks fantastic with the new ZS rear spoilers . Hopefully wont see to many 5dr around with ZS spoilers I am now considering weather or not to change the front spoiler over, also got the front and rear sensors coded I still cant belive ford let them out of the factory black.

I am fingers crossed picking it up lunch time tomorw as long as the tax disc turns up, which am told is in the post. Cant wait to get some pictures up to see what you all think of it.

I cant belive it my dealer phoned up this morning and said my car has turned up, he said last week it might come today but I never belived him, I only orderd it on 25th July!

All it has on it is 5 miles.

Now I just have to wait a bit longer Monday it is going to another dealer to have the Zetec S srear spoiler and rear valance put on, shpuld be in the car by Thursday.

CANT WAIT!!!!

Nice one TJ!!!

Good news from the Skully camp as well.

Mrs S rang the dealer again this morning to find that Pedro is in fact THERE!!!

Just like TJ, he'll be ready for collection next thursday too!!

By then it will have been just under 16 weeks from order!

Bring it on!

:D

YAY - loads of new pics for us all too look at then!

TJ - you looking into getting some non-standard skirts for yours then as I have seen a few links on here in my time on here and some of them look as good as the genuine ford parts but work on the 5 door too. Now that would add to its uniqueness