Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malton Meet - October 2015

GingerFlame

Went in April it's an excellent morning out some awesome super cars on display as well as normal cars like ours. I'm hoping to go again in October so might see you there

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

As I said in another thread I'm interested in this too. I was invited by a colleague at work who also went to Ford Fair, so we might end up with a nice convoy of different cars :)

• Like 1

Think I'm going will have the car repaired by then there's a few of us going from Halifax if anyone wants to meet up for the drive over

• Like 1

^ Yeah I'd like to meet up, convoys are always fun. I'll let someone else lead the way this time though :)

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I will be going and at least one other car.

Phil my mate Ross with the Clio V6 is going as well, so we can arrange to meet you on the way. Where would you suggest, we will be going M62, M1, A1, A64.

• Like 1

Cool it would be good to see Ross and his Clio again. On that route you come within a couple of miles of me in Swillington, if you remember when you came here last year. So that might be the best place to meet - you just come off the M1 at junction 46, or a slightly shorter route from M62 junction 30 and through Oulton.

Also I think we might be able to meet up with my friend from work and some of her friends who are going, one apparently with a mental M3 which might put our STs to shame haha. I think theyr'e all around York so will see if there's a good place to meet them too.

Could you not get to the M1 so we don't have to come off route? Maybe meet at one of the junctions on the roundabout, A63 maybe, I don't know the junction numbers.

In that case the best place to meet might be this Sainsburys car park just off M1 junc 46:

post-39031-0-49667400-1443045067_thumb.p

I know it near where dvla office used to be.

I'll let you know what time next week

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few days left now :). I thought it would be a good idea if everyone still planning to go could reply here so we know who we'll be meeting on the way.

The Facebook page says it starts at 8:30am, so if we want to arrive at that time then Google says we need to be leaving Sainsburys at 7:40 (or earlier if we want to get there before the show starts). Does anyone know if they let people in early, and around what time will everyone want to leave at the end? (it apparently ends at 12:30)

• Like 1

The whole thing is on roads around the garage on an industrial estate it gets very busy very early.

We are meeting in Halifax at 6.45 so will be at your sainsburys about 7.15 if you want to meet us

• Like 1

^ Sounds like a plan, I'll be up early for that but will wash the car the night before this time :). Who else is coming with you?

My friend from work said she can meet us somewhere on the A64, so I'll find out where exactly that is so we know what time to meet there.

Toms coming and Ross and Nathan in the Seat but not the v6 as its garaged for the winter now

• Like 2

It looks like this is where we'll be meeting my friend from work (Pippa, BMW 318), on the A64 between York and Malton:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Huckleberry's+York/@54.0457718,-0.9432632,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x6c7cf51faaf04934

The other guy with the M3 apparently can't be bothered getting up early so he's just going straight there, if he can find a space with how busy it'll be.

So are we planning on getting there around 8?

• Like 1

I'm working :( , got a big touring musical in so I can't have it off :(

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Phil I reckon we will be at sainsburys by 7.15 latest then at Malton by 8 so your friend should be at hucks by about 7.45.

• Like 1

Phil I reckon we will be at sainsburys by 7.15 latest then at Malton by 8 so your friend should be at hucks by about 7.45.

Ok sounds good, I'll let her know.

Is Nathan going?

I haven't heard from him but I'll send him a message.

A few pictures from today's big breakfast

First one of my dream cars Ferrari 430

post-38083-14445936373_thumb.jpgpost-38083-14445936511_thumb.jpg

Then a couple of fords that weren't too shabby

post-38083-144459370176_thumb.jpg

post-38083-144459371738_thumb.jpg

• Like 2