Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Theoretically... How Impractical Would St Upgrade Be?

Mental_Atom

If it's only a few months then fair enough!

Okay but honestly, how bad is the ride (in real life) - People seem to range from "its the worst thing ever" to "its perfectly fine" - What's your opinion? Personally I figure whatever it is I'd get used to it pretty quickly anyway.

When I first got mine I did think wow this is firm compared to the ZS but honestly its really not that bad. If you get stuck in a town going like 5mph then it can be a little jiggly but nothing unbearable. and when your up at speed its about the same as normal to be honest.

In all honesty you get used to it the main influence on the ride is the quality of the road surface but for sure the faster you drive the better the ride

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

You persuaded me! I'm getting quotes, and from the look of prices so far I'll probably go for it and switch to PCP - I know there's the balloon but I'd probably switch in 3 years anyway!

I'm looking (if new) at ST2 in Panther Black with the orange seats, style pack, and possibly parking sensors (I'm used to them now, would be weird to not have them again) - don't need all the extra toys from an ST3 (as much fun as they are).

So it'd basically be what I have now but with the epic seats, Sony radio, and of course more powerrrrr. :D

• Like 1

You persuaded me! I'm getting quotes, and from the look of prices so far I'll probably go for it and switch to PCP - I know there's the balloon but I'd probably switch in 3 years anyway!

I'm looking (if new) at ST2 in Panther Black with the orange seats, style pack, and possibly parking sensors (I'm used to them now, would be weird to not have them again) - don't need all the extra toys from an ST3 (as much fun as they are).

So it'd basically be what I have now but with the epic seats, Sony radio, and of course more powerrrrr. :D

Nice one you won't regret it :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club