Do Not Sell My Personal Information

need help - fiesta center console overheated

Darko

Hi I bought my Fiesta 3 weak ago, my problem is that once I have been driving for around 5 min the center console which holds the radio, heater etc heats up to such an extent I cant rest my leg against the side of the console due to the amount of heat. This gets worse the longer the car is driven. There is no difference whether the air condition or ventilation is turned on. I am not able to determine when it starts to overheated it is not every time there is no rule for that. The dealer claim that it is necessary to place additional isolation on center console.

But I think that this is not the solution because it does not happen every time so it is not something that should be solved by this way.

I would be very grateful if you had a friend who works at Ford and that he could give you some information, or maybe has anyone come across this before?

Thank you in advance...

Same issue I posted here.

I've never had a satisfactory solution from Ford, I do plan on writing to the MD of Ford to highlight the issue. I'll post any response I get.

Hi I bought my Fiesta 3 weak ago, my problem is that once I have been driving for around 5 min the center console which holds the radio, heater etc heats up to such an extent I cant rest my leg against the side of the console due to the amount of heat. This gets worse the longer the car is driven. There is no difference whether the air condition or ventilation is turned on. I am not able to determine when it starts to overheated it is not every time there is no rule for that. The dealer claim that it is necessary to place additional isolation on center console.

But I think that this is not the solution because it does not happen every time so it is not something that should be solved by this way.

I would be very grateful if you had a friend who works at Ford and that he could give you some information, or maybe has anyone come across this before?

Thank you in advance...

Same issue I posted here.

I've never had a satisfactory solution from Ford, I do plan on writing to the MD of Ford to highlight the issue. I'll post any response I get.

Thank you very much, i will appreciate any hint or solution, this thing is annoying and my dealer doesn't know what to do to fix that.

Have you got the same fiesta engine? Would be interesting to know if it's all models maybe.

Have you got the same fiesta engine? Would be interesting to know if it's all models maybe.

I have Fiesta 1.4 tdci titanium... I hope that someone have any solution for this...

I have 1.6 Ti-VCT titanium.

Different engines but both Titanium, maybe it's only this model?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club