Do Not Sell My Personal Information

?less Bluetooth

lilleybelle1980

Hi everyone

I have been looking on this website for a little while now and I am about to buy a titanium Ford Fiesta, but I'm a little confused, and don't worry I will be going back to the sales team to find out these things for sure, but in the meantime I am researching like crazy and coming up empty,

Basically what it is is is during our meeting today was informed that the car has bluetooth and voice activation and reads out text messages etc etc, however when looking at home on the "go to website" Ford Etis that that the guy was using in the sales room and bearing in mind I had looked at so many was confused which car had what, he stated that it has the voice activation etc, but on researching myself, it says less bluetooth, less voice activation nodules, but has this ICE DAB radio.

Not quite sure what I'm looking for to see if it has ford sync on there, as on the ford etis website it doesn't list ford sync at all. Does anyone know if it has the ability to sync music and phone calls etc and whether it does have voice activation etc?

Can anyone shed any light, or have I completely confused everyone what I'm asking?

Thanks everyone and apologies for confusing paragraph.

Hi there, I've just had a fiesta titanium delivered last week and my ETIS showed the same but I have full sync, bluetooth, voice control, Sony DAB system etc. I've attached a shot of my ETIS screen: post-69031-144397631973_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happens when you press the 'voice' button on your steering wheel?

The button in de middle on the left side of the steering wheel.

Or you can go to ETIS, fill in your registration/VIN and look at 'Vehicle software'. There you see a list with al the modules in your car. If the APIM module is there, you've got SYNC.

Thanks for your very quick reply, it definitely helps a lot! Find all the descriptions very confusing especially when one is saying that it does come with these things and then the other is saying it doesn't.

Thanks again.

I've not got the car yet, it's on transfer to the sales office, but I can't see that the "APIM" is listed at all, but will keep trying as knowing me I'm probably looking in the wrong place.

Found it, think it's listed on it. Thanks

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club