Do Not Sell My Personal Information

power steering

nathdonn

Hey,

Does anybody know if you can top up your power steering fluid or does the system have to be drained and then re-filled??

Your help would be gratefully received

Nathan

Hey,

Does anybody know if you can top up your power steering fluid or does the system have to be drained and then re-filled??

Your help would be gratefully received

Nathan

if it is a hydraulic power steering system you will be able to top it up. generally power steering fluid is a fit and forget item so i wouldnt worry about draining it unless you have to do work on the system.

if its an electric power steering system on the other hand then there will be no fluid to top up.

are you experiencing any problems?

if it is a hydraulic power steering system you will be able to top it up. generally power steering fluid is a fit and forget item so i wouldnt worry about draining it unless you have to do work on the system.

if its an electric power steering system on the other hand then there will be no fluid to top up.

are you experiencing any problems?

hi not having any problems but noticed the level is at min at the mo. I cant find the 'recommended' fluid in the book anywhere. Is a Halfords 'ford power steering fluid' ok to use?

hi not having any problems but noticed the level is at min at the mo. I cant find the 'recommended' fluid in the book anywhere. Is a Halfords 'ford power steering fluid' ok to use?

can you confirm the colour of the fluid? also what year is the car?

i reckon it will need to be a power steering fluid of spec WSA-M2C 195-A, which might be difficult to find. im pretty sure Halfords dont stock this. you may well need to go to ford and buy it

can you confirm the colour of the fluid? also what year is the car?

i reckon it will need to be a power steering fluid of spec WSA-M2C 195-A, which might be difficult to find. im pretty sure halfords dont stock this. you may well need to go to ford and buy it

thanks for this i have found the recommended spec its WSS-M2C204-A. Its a 2006 2.0 tdci

Do you know if i can get this from Halfords?/

cheers

thanks for this i have found the recommended spec its WSS-M2C204-A. Its a 2006 2.0 tdci

Do you know if i can get this from Halfords?/

cheers

Halfords do a 'ford power steering fluid' that meets spec ESP-M2C-166H. that is the closest thing they have according to their website. what colour is the fluid? i think the Halfords ford one is red.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...tegoryId_165750

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club