Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr230 , P2xx Or Maxd

Riordian

I sold my black edition recently and got myself an ST-2 which is remapped as well. I don't really like the remap it has though (it is from a greek programmer) and i want to go for something big. As the title suggests any ST owners here who have any of the above mods? MR230 still isn't released globally but i think some have it in the UK right? Just shoot me with any opinion/review you got.

I sold my black edition recently and got myself an ST-2 which is remapped as well. I don't really like the remap it has though (it is from a greek programmer) and i want to go for something big. As the title suggests any ST owners here who have any of the above mods? MR230 still isn't released globally but i think some have it in the UK right? Just shoot me with any opinion/review you got.

It really just depends on price and stuff, as if you have warranty on your you won't if you install any of the above. I don't think it had been released as of yet in he uk but you can buy everything but the 230 map of there website.

The Peron upgrade is very popular with people as of the stage 2 from puma speed.

I currently have the mp215 kit for mine which I really do rate but the best thing to do is find someone that's done a right up on these upgrades and see what they think of if there's any reviews on there website

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I care solely for the performance and reliability each kit provide or will provide... i don't care about the price at all