Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Service

Leezer

Just had my first service with ford and they didn't even wash or vacuum the car! Worth a phone call to complain? ha

I wouldn't moan to much lol, I'd moan if they did wash mine, amount of effort I've put into detailing the thing, however I wouldn't moan if they vacuumed it, I DESPISE vacuuming

• Like 2

Id complain. My mum has a Hyundai and she put it into our local ford dealer to get its first service and she paid extra to get the car hoovered aswell as washed and they didnt do either.

Its worth complaining, we got 70% off the service :P

If I took my car in and they washed it, they'd be paying me for my time to correct the paintwork again. I have made branded hangers that go over the rear view mirror saying so :)

• Like 1

I wouldn't complain, cleaning the car is a courtesy thing dealers do, it isn't needed or part of the service. You have on the other hand been given 12 months breakdown cover.

Surely you don't wait 12 months/12500 miles between washes, lol.

Honestly. The damage they inflict with their sponges & one bucket.. you're better off washjng it yourself

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Was thinking I must have too much time on my hands to be complaining about that but at the same time it does say in the brochure the ford service club DOES wash and vacuum before collection. I'll leave it! ha

Id complain. My mum has a Hyundai and she put it into our local ford dealer to get its first service and she paid extra to get the car hoovered aswell as washed and they didnt do either.

Its worth complaining, we got 70% off the service :P

Your Fiesta is the first one I've seen with the same 8-spoke alloys as mine.

I was beginning to think mine was the only one. :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club