Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Exhaust from Piper

PiperRS

an exhaust for a 1.25 would make my day!!! just i cant really be lending it out for you as i need it every day with me living ages away from a even a bus stop :(

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PiperRS

• lamby11

• Nick MK7 TDCI

• limbo

When are pictures getting uploaded then?

Hello All,

Sorry to take so long with this one,

Here are some pics:

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp93/PiperRS_album/0229.jpg

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp93/PiperRS_album/0228.jpg

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp93/PiperRS_album/0227.jpg

Sorry no videos available just yet.

I still need all other variants, 1.25/1.4 etc

Thanks guys

Regards

Tom Edmunds

Piper Cams and Exhsuts.

01303 245 300 - exhausts@pipercams.co.uk

sorry no disrespect to you piper but it looks rather fiat punto ish now :unsure::unsure:

Why has all these exhaust manufactures not thought how ugly the tail pipe looks under the rear valance! am i not the only one that would want one cut into the valance??

Look at all the performance cars that have there exhuasts cutting into the bodywork. It just looks like its hanging about!

I would buy the mountune package but the exhaust put me off so much id rather get something else.

Did you do market research to see what people would like as an exhaust tip?

any pictures of the double exit pipe ? really want to purchase one if its decent looking

• 2 weeks later...

that is revolting.

as matty said, if you'd have asked people they'd have never wanted that tip. i'm hoping thats not the only option as you won't get much interest :s

and why oh why isn't it cut into the valance, it looks so bolt on like it's not meant to be there. should have took inspiration from rockys exhausts and the pic i posted of my old motor.. ah well.

If you want a twin exit pipe go to mij performance in Walsall, i drove from kent up there they took 3 hours and i am pleased with the result cost £300 custom made, pick your tail pipe ends oval/round /square loads to choose from, all inc in the price. log on their web site great praise well worth the drive.

• 6 months later...

Hy,my fiesta is 1.4 petrol can u tell me please how much hp i'll get if i fit a new exhaust system.Thank you

you'd get better gains by going on a diet and folding your seats down.

haha folding the seats down? Maybe in a convertible, but can't see how that works otherwise :P

you'd get better gains by going on a diet and folding your seats down.

haha folding the seats down? Maybe in a convertible, but can't see how that works otherwise :P

Mikester has seen this a few times

Yada yada yada folding down lowers centre of gravity blah blah your 0-60 is now 2.7 seconds

;)

• 1 month later...

I would like to see one for the 1.6 tdci. There are very little products available for diesels and in this current climate I think more people will be turning to the diesel engine. Therefore, there will be a gap in the market for your product.