Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Exhaust from Piper

PiperRS

Hello all,

At Piper we are looking at developing a exhaust system for the mk7 Fiesta,

What model would you guys and girls like developed?

Zetec?

Diesel?

Has any one bought one of our systems for an older model? what did you think?

What would you like to see on a new system?

and one last thing? does any one have a car we can borrow??

free exhaust in return.

Tom

Sales

Piper cams and exhausts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PiperRS

• lamby11

• Nick MK7 TDCI

• titanium_s_spec

Hello all,

Zetec?

Diesel?

free exhaust in return.

Tom

Sales

Piper cams and exhausts

Hi,

what would be the perforance increase approximately on say a new 1.6 TDCI? Would it invalidate my warranty (I suspect yes but just in case)?

Hello all,

Zetec?

Diesel?

free exhaust in return.

Tom

Sales

Piper cams and exhausts

hi i think your main market would be for the 1.6 ti-vct model,i would have been interested in your offer but ive had the mountune upgrade which as you know comes with a full milltek system,ive had two of your systems before and the last being on an st3 which sounded fantastic,i think alot of people are put off by the mountune upgrade purely because of the loudness of the exhaust,i must admit its louder than the sport cat and cat back of yours i had on my st3!! hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

1.6 TDCI

i think diesels are becoming more popular and the petrols always get everything first so how about a change :lol:

Yeah, would deffinatly like to see an exhaust for the 1.6tdci diesel. Theres already a few options for the petrol version but hardly any products for the diesels.

• 1 month later...

Hello all.

Ok it seems that the 1.6 petrol and diesel seem most popular and maybe the 1.25 zetec aswell.

I still need to generate more interest in this before development gets the thumbs up.

If we decide to go ahead I would like to get all three cars in close together as possible so we can release them all at once.

Any one have cars available and can get to us in Folkestone Kent? (near channel tunnel)

Thanks

Tom Edmunds

Sales

one for the ti-vct please! :lol:

and since you are now designing it please make sure that the exhaust pipe doesnt require any mods to the diffuser cause its a big problem to anyone who wants to buy an exhaust for the fiesta ;)

Hello all.

Ok it seems that the 1.6 petrol and diesel seem most popular and maybe the 1.25 zetec aswell.

I still need to generate more interest in this before development gets the thumbs up.

If we decide to go ahead I would like to get all three cars in close together as possible so we can release them all at once.

Any one have cars available and can get to us in Folkestone Kent? (near channel tunnel)

Thanks

Tom Edmunds

Sales

how long would you need the car ? thanx

hi i think your main market would be for the 1.6 ti-vct model,i would have been interested in your offer but ive had the mountune upgrade which as you know comes with a full milltek system,ive had two of your systems before and the last being on an st3 which sounded fantastic,i think alot of people are put off by the mountune upgrade purely because of the loudness of the exhaust,i must admit its louder than the sport cat and cat back of yours i had on my st3!! hope this helps :)

mountune new exhausts have been made quiter in response to the noise issue it was my main concern when getting the kit but the sound is great from the new system :D

mountune new exhausts have been made quiter

really? didnt know that!! (i was also concerned because i wanted to do this, heard the sound and went crazy :blink: )

thats a bit offtopic but at least they fixed it!

Hello all.

Thanks

Tom Edmunds

Sales

Well depending on how long you need the car for to sort it, I live in Worthing West Sussex and the petrol engined version . . .

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments on this, What is the issue with the rear diffuser? does any one have any more info or pics?

We would need the car for approx 3/4 weeks, and we would be looking around feb/march time.

so lets say we completed systems for the 1.25 1.6 petrol (zetec) and 1.6 diesel (ti-vct?) who would be interested?

of course we dont have prices until we have finished development but we would aim to remain competative within the market.

What do you all think of the other systems available?

Appreciate your feedback and comments on this.

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments on this, What is the issue with the rear diffuser? does any one have any more info or pics?

We would need the car for approx 3/4 weeks, and we would be looking around feb/march time.

so lets say we completed systems for the 1.25 1.6 petrol (zetec) and 1.6 diesel (ti-vct?) who would be interested?

of course we dont have prices until we have finished development but we would aim to remain competative within the market.

What do you all think of the other systems available?

Appreciate your feedback and comments on this.

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

What about the 1.4 Petrol?

What about the 1.4 Petrol?
2nd'd

If the demand is there we will build it! Id like to keep production to the most popular cars, as it takes approx a month per system.

I think the 1.6 would be most popular(but i could be wrong) and a lot of people seem to want the diesel, then i think its a toss up between the 1.4 or the 1.25

Please keep the comments coming.

Enough interest and i can give development the green light!

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

Hello again!

I would like to see a few cars to get an idea of the exhausts,

Who has a car that they could bring down for a day for us to put on the ramps and have a look at?

I would preferably want one of each model (1.25 petrol, 1.4 petrol, 1.6 petrol 1.6 diesel etc)

We just need the car to look at, at this stage we wont change anything on the car we just want to see any similarity between the models and to get an estimate of the work involved from there we may be able to get a bench mark price.

If you have a mk7 fiesta and can get to us in Folkestone, Kent Please let me know and we can arrange a date.

Either send me an email on exhausts@pipercams.co.uk or call me on 01303 245300

On another note, do most of you just want a cat back system? or would you be looking at a manifold aswell? sports cat?

Please let me know your feedback on this.

Thank you

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

Hello again!

I would like to see a few cars to get an idea of the exhausts,

Who has a car that they could bring down for a day for us to put on the ramps and have a look at?

I would preferably want one of each model (1.25 petrol, 1.4 petrol, 1.6 petrol 1.6 diesel etc)

We just need the car to look at, at this stage we wont change anything on the car we just want to see any similarity between the models and to get an estimate of the work involved from there we may be able to get a bench mark price.

If you have a mk7 fiesta and can get to us in Folkestone, Kent Please let me know and we can arrange a date.

Either send me an email on exhausts@pipercams.co.uk or call me on 01303 245300

On another note, do most of you just want a cat back system? or would you be looking at a manifold aswell? sports cat?

Please let me know your feedback on this.

Thank you

Tom Edmunds

Piper Exhausts

i cold be persuaded for a full English and a drop of squirt.. i have mountune kit on it ... let me no when you want it.......

i cold be persuaded for a full English and a drop of squirt.. i have mountune kit on it ... let me no when you want it.......

We would only want it for an hour or two, just to have a look underneath, so we know what we are up against, If we do develop a system and use your car, we could offer a free exhaust!!

What model do you have? What kit is it?

Do you have far to travel and how much notice do you need?

Thank you.

If any one else has cars available and would like a free exhaust please let me know!

Thank you all!

Tom

Piper Exhausts

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club