Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Installation Of New Acm On Fiesta 2010

Fuzz

Hi guys, I'm searching for an answer on how /where to obtain an ACM for my fiesta 1.25 edge 2010. ?.......the reason why I'm seeking this answer is because on the ford etis website I checked my vehicle and it showed me a list of things that need either a software update or installation and the ACM installation is one of them along with the rest.....pic attached, please help me sort this out. Thank you very much.

Attached Thumbnails

Screenshot_2015-10-20-17-27-07.png

MultiQuote

Edit

post-49018-0-64019700-1445358794_thumb.p

That is just listing what may be updated or replaced, it doesn't mean you have to do it.

If you are unsure of anything that needs updating you need to go to your Dealer and check as they have the software/hardware to do this.

Usually this sort of stuff is done within a Dealers service routine so if you get serviced elsewhere you miss out on these updates.

• Like 1

Oh thanks for your response Stoney much appreciated, I will try the dealers then if its part of the service........................

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club