Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Sat Nav

mills705

Suggestions for a new sat nav under £100 quid.

I prefer tomtom if possible but open to ideas!

not keen on using my phone - want lane guidance if possible and speed cameras which as far as I know they do not give you on phone apps

No lane guidance on Waze, but it does show speed cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do on navmii it's free on play store and maps constantly updated for free. Speed cameras are £1.50 for life and it has lane guidance and Google search for finding businesses etc.

• Like 2

How does javmii work? Does it work on gps or data? I'll have a look at it

Gps and the maps are downloaded to your device so no data charges. But if you use the traffic features a tiny little bit of data is used to keep the traffic info upto date. I use it every time I need to find a company I've not been to before. It takes you right to the entrance every time

I use Navmii too.

Very accurate and easy to set up.

I like that it has a user interface whereby you can locate other users and the ability to report traffic jams and accidents for updating rerouting warnings in real time.

I'll have a download and see. Suppose it's cheaper than a new one! Haha.

Just got to buy a cradle now then for my phone and a charger

• Like 1

impressed so far- still waiting on a cradle though

• Like 2

They do on navmii it's free on play store and maps constantly updated for free. Speed cameras are £1.50 for life and it has lane guidance and Google search for finding businesses etc.

Does lane guidance only work on motorways?

I travelled to work this morning using cradle and navigated along the a1- dual carriageway and coming off for work there was no lane guidance for my turn.

Does lane guidance only work on motorways?

I travelled to work this morning using cradle and navigated along the a1- dual carriageway and coming off for work there was no lane guidance for my turn.

Sorry mate I thought it had lane guidance on a roads too. It works on motorways but I turn it off tbh as I prefer to see my next exit after the junction and lane guidance just covers the screen so you have to do a last second manoeuvre some times

tbh its mainly motorways I want the guidance for- however the a1 is also part of the m1 up here! So you know!

• Like 1

post-59356-0-04956900-1446204397_thumb.jpitty you cant go the focus route and install a nav screen from a donor car

it seems that the focus is easily mod'd like that but the fiesta less so

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club