Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Losing Things Down The Back Of The Handbrake

wastedyears1981

4 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

It's a shame this is only compatibile with fiestas from 2012 onwards with the armrest. :mellow:

• 1 year later...

Does that stick to the handbrake or the centre console?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Centre console, there's a small piece of tape on the back edge, it's a tight fit aswell which helps but makes it awkward to fit easily.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, LesPes said:

Just got one, 20% off until midnight tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up 😀

It's a shame they don't make one for those of us with the cupholders instead of the armrest.

Mine arrived but I'm not very impressed with the quality if I'm honest. The side to side fit is very tight yet once it's in there it still moves when the handbrake is released so I'm not convinced the sticky tape on the back is a very good solution either.

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

Mine arrived but I'm not very impressed with the quality if I'm honest. The side to side fit is very tight yet once it's in there it still moves when the handbrake is released so I'm not convinced the sticky tape on the back is a very good solution either.

I can see your point, terrible to fit but that said i did manage to get it in position by sticking it just a couple of mil higher. Better bet would be to ditch the sticky pad and add just a drop of superglue but we all know what superglue can do to plastics. a couple of spots should be ok.

Got mine delievered yesterday, expected to see an ST logo but instead I have DC-3d-Design engraved on...  

Got mine delievered yesterday, expected to see an ST logo but instead I have DC-3d-Design engraved on...  
That's on the bottom. They do two versions - one with the ST logo on the top and one without.

Fair enough. Looks like I have plain version then. Is it just a lottery if you receive one with the ST badge on? Not too fussed, just wondering. 

Is it just a lottery if you receive one with the ST badge on? Not too fussed, just wondering. 

No its a different item on their website.

1 minute ago, TimST2 said:

No its a different item on their website.

Too much hassle to return and it'll do the job regardless, but I did click on your link you provided which takes us to the ST variant. Oh well... might get round to fitting it later. Got a good old microfibre cloth wedged there at the moment 😂

• 4 months later...

spacer.pngWent to get out the car in Asda car park at 6 am fumbled the car key and the key is now in the handbrake well. So currently waiting for my flatmate to drive to Asda to give me my spare keyWent to get out the car in Asda car park at 6 am fumbled the key the key is now in the handbrake well so currently waiting for my flatmate to drive to Asda to give me my spare key! 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club