Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nfs 2015

MPX309

Anyone else getting this? I'm on PS4 if you plan to get it drop your PSN ID and we can all add eachother for shenanigans? Alternatively Xbox owners can do the same, just state your platform

My PSN Is MPX909

• Like 1

I'll probably pick it up on Windows if it turns out to be good. (once they iron out the bugs, lol.)

I haven't liked a NFS game since underground and the first most wanted was OK.

• Like 2

Hi MPX,

My PSN tag is discoodavee, I'll probably be getting it next week so add me and I'll give you a shout when I get it! :)

Looks epic, hope it's like the Underground NFS games, nothing better than flying round a city with 16 Speakers in your boot, spinners and lambo doors on your car! :P

• Like 2

I'll probably pick it up on Windows if it turns out to be good. (once they iron out the bugs, lol.)

I haven't liked a NFS game since underground and the first most wanted was OK.

It's delayed for PC until Spring? . . . Yes, I've seen NFS history with games and PC ports, not a rich one. I hear they're going to allow 60fps for PC this time. haha (that should be a minimum requirement framerate)

Pre-ordered... looking forward to it, its been dubbed Need For Speed re-invented/mastered or something? Looks good though.. PS4 cooke_23_09

It's a completelynew game all online based but apparently customisation like the underground games! Excited, discoodavee on psn :)

Sound that! Need for speed underground and most wanted was quality! Loved driving under those log trucks ;) and getting chased by the cops on the golf course ;)

Haha the lambo doors on a Peugeot 206 and spinners on an evo or Speakers and dvd players in the boot of an escalade!

Haha I know mate! Quality and dropping all kinds of crazy colours and tribal vinyls ;)

Haha yeah mate! Loved my evo with burger king vinyls on it!

Haha love that 😋 the skyline was always a favourite of mine, guess the love for it originated from Fast&furious franchise, but find it clever what need for speed has done over the years... F&F (not the tesco clothing range 😉) release a film, NFS release a game clever, until they realised they're own film that is... 😏just been saying in another thread, gran turismo are releasing GT-sport soon, and has been said that it isn't a prologue like they did for GT5 it's just a game until GT7. Let's be honest, Gran-turismo is such a classic game, right from the PS1! It's the best racing game, despite over the past few years there have been better regarding the realistic feel of a car in-game, from the likes of DIRT, GRID (both Codemasters) and NFS... I hope the new GTsport will incorporate what Codemasters have done in their games regarding the physics of the car)

Yeah I'm sure I seen a promo video for gtsport, looks insane.. Always loved need for Speed for the modifications and that, loved gran turismo when I wanted to drive a veyron round a race track!

• Like 1

I've got the game now. . . Got a sweet little MX5 for my drift car. Went with the Subaru BRZ for grip

How is the game?

It's fun. driving is decent, not really a fan of the rubberbanding (AI opponents catch up to keep the race interesting) but it kinda defeats upgrading if you get me. some good customization as you'd expect. Soundtrack is horrible though. Chemical Brothers is the only tune I recognise, I do like that one.

I don't mind the cut scenes, tbh I've been grinding a lot as opposed to running through the missions so I haven't seen too many of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Two fast and furious cars... 😏

Just bought a 69' mustang boss, done it like Sean's from Tokyo drift. Which I had to sell my focus RS in order to purchase. I've also got a Ford Mustang 2016, and Lamborghini murcielago SV... will post some pictures at some point.

I've completed the game...

Spoiler alert...

The ending of the story. Just sort of cuts off...

You meet in a bar. Introduce spike to Magnus and that's it. Done. Disappointing.

post-62772-0-27745100-1448704839_thumb.j

post-62772-0-97024400-1448705041_thumb.j

post-62772-0-12624500-1448705049_thumb.j