Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heko Wind Deflectors Removal?

Bross

right I picked up my red edition last week and have brought some heko wind deflectors!

I do want to put them on the car but have yet to do so, mainly because when I come to get a new car I will remove them, so Im asking if anyone knows how hard they are to remove and will they damage the window seal when you do remove them?

Don't want to put them on and then struggle to get them off when the time comes

Not hard to remove no. Maybe if you got more double sided tape to help keep them in place then it would make it more difficult to remove, but once you remove the clips I'd imagine they'd come out fairly easily.

• Like 1

Thanks, I did wonder about the clips because one side they have a spike so wouldn't that put a hole in the seals? Have you tried removing any yourself?

Thanks, I did wonder about the clips because one side they have a spike so wouldn't that put a hole in the seals? Have you tried removing any yourself?

No the spike goes the other way against the deflector. TBH, If you want to remove them, just remove the clips, open the window and drive down the motorway on a windy day between 70 & 80

Haha, just kidding. I haven't tried to remove them, but I'm almost certain they're not difficult to remove.

They're so simple to remove. Remove any clips, wiggle it free, slide it down and bend it to get one end out. Job done.

• Like 1

No the spike goes the other way against the deflector. TBH, If you want to remove them, just remove the clips, open the window and drive down the motorway on a windy day between 70 & 80

Haha, just kidding. I haven't tried to remove them, but I'm almost certain they're not difficult to remove.

I haven't even got the clips in mine, I couldn't get them in, how do you get them in?

On four different vehicles I have found the best method for me is to use a wide bladed wallpaper scraper to insert the Heko clips

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club