Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tom's Mk7.5 Panther Black Zetec S!

Tom-B64

Haven't done anything to the car recently but always taking photos here and there so thought I'd upload a couple of them [emoji4]

f16e1e299f8b503317fc79a5c79fbfcd.jpge7ed7429e58f8e8316deff72ee18c7af.jpgd511d11bfa9e98030440d46a35c81a9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Haven't done much with the car recently but I did manage to get a secondary induction hose and a R-Sport crossover pipe for a grant total of £75!  Bargain off the year haha. I'll try and get a photo when I can.

Got a few little changes coming up soon so watch this space!

Awesome looking car .really like the Zetec s .shame only come in 3dr .

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yunii said:

Yunii

They do now. It's called the ST Line

• Like 1

where do you find these deals man!

Haha I kno it's crazy! The guy was local so I managed to pick them up instead of paying postage as well :)

Yunii

Thanks man! Yea as Willy said they have replaced he Zetec S with the ST Line now and make a 5 door version :)

On 06/01/2016 at 10:22 AM, Tom-B64 said:

So gave her a little christmas present over the holidays, a new sunstrip! Makes the front end look just a tad meaner I think, blocks the sun out nicely as well so pretty pleased with it considering it was £3, putting it on was a lot easier than I thought too! Washed and polished as well. :)

011EA9FC-E938-4D9A-BD99-FAF475FDC484_zps790E98CC-0C49-4D78-867F-B282D5207C9C_zpsB87449C1-FF7F-449D-A83B-8C9F27CA11D3_zps

Insurance renewal is coming up next month so mods may be on hold for a while :(

Is the sun strip easy to come off if you don't like it? 

On 23/09/2016 at 9:50 AM, Tom-B64 said:

Haven't done much with the car recently but I did manage to get a secondary induction hose and a R-Sport crossover pipe for a grant total of £75!  Bargain off the year haha. I'll try and get a photo when I can.

Got a few little changes coming up soon so watch this space!

Hi mate does the r sport induction make a massive difference to the noise and performance to the car I've just recently bought a black edition 140 ps. 

Also what exhaust system you have on this? I don't want it too loud ahaha

23 hours ago, Aarron96 said:

Is the sun strip easy to come off if you don't like it? 

Yep they just peel right off. There might be some sticky residue left on the windscreen but that is easily removable with the right cleaning stuff :smile:

9 hours ago, Andyhanson94 said:

Hi mate does the r sport induction make a massive difference to the noise and performance to the car I've just recently bought a black edition 140 ps. 

Also what exhaust system you have on this? I don't want it too loud ahaha

I don't have the full induction kit unfortuneatly , only the seconadary hose and the R-Sport Crossover pipe. Can't really tell if there is any performance gains but it is definitely louder. SO fun putting your foot down and then letting off and hearing all that lovely sound from the engine bay :wub:

I've got a Powerflow back box delete. It's not too loud but it isn't quiet either. Currently selling it so if you're interested send me a message!

So I picked up some Eibach Redline Springs on Sunday from @Iam2deck who was a pleasure to meet :smile:

I have a friend who works at Ford and fitted my Eibach Pro's a few months ago, so we're going to swap out them for the Redline's! Also chopping off my Powerflow backbox delete  (provisionally sold) and fitting a ST180 backbox which he is kindly giving me. So, the car is going to even lower and quieter soon :)

Will post before and after photos once all of it has been fitted.

14456785_10154120096358731_1849770484_o.jpg

loving how this car is taking shape fella keep up the good work and finding them deals ha ha

6 hours ago, b4zz said:

loving how this car is taking shape fella keep up the good work and finding them deals ha ha

Thanks man appreciate it :smile:

I don't find the Eibach pros a problem, they look good at the front & arguably a tad high at the back but what u loose in looks you gain in overall drivability 

But fair play, if you get them cheap and can swap them over hassle free, then fair play mate 

I don't find the Eibach pros a problem, they look good at the front & arguably a tad high at the back but what u loose in looks you gain in overall drivability 

But fair play, if you get them cheap and can swap them over hassle free, then fair play mate 

Yea I agree but they're just a tad too high at the back for me :P got them for a really god price and getting them swapped over for free on Saturday so can't complain!

Have you got the pro's then?

On 29/09/2016 at 0:28 AM, Tom-B64 said:

Yea I agree but they're just a tad too high at the back for me :P got them for a really god price and getting them swapped over for free on Saturday so can't complain!

Have you got the pro's then?

Yeah I have had the pro springs on for about a month now 

20160921_164219.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/07/2016 at 5:08 PM, Hovis said:

You know what, i am going to do it, i know its not massive upgrades like some people but i havent seen another zetec s in my colour so maybe if someone else has one out there they might appreciate some ideas :) i will be ordering the £57.99 kit from CEUK :)

The link for the sill protectors is below :)

http://www.lockwoodinternational.co.uk/sill-protectors/ford/fiesta/2008-on/fiesta-part-no-k01x.html

I have a set of those lockwood sills and they are good quality and make the inside look better, a good purchase, i think 30 quid is a good price aswell, i ordered mine off amazon a while back.

and as for the TRC front splitter and brows i have been definatley considering getting both as they make the front look awesome!!

• Like 2

Not many updates recently but I did pick up black mountune induction hoses from @Willy recently, they look great and sound great! So now the white PRO secondary induction hose is now for sale if anyone is interested :) d583972cf35d6760efb948ad7a1667a1.jpg

7c63b1465f03f9fa3e9452cb1639e756.jpg

Also, does anyone know which fuse is used for the OBD port?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fraserrg said:

much for that hose?

£35 Plus postage mate :smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club