Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One Or Ps4

Preecematt

Really? I havent heard about this but how cool will that be!

true see both videos below one after the other

Just started GTA5 and there's an 8.942Gb of an update 😥

YouTube on the tv is awesome for watching mightycarmods also Spotify while playing games 👌

I've still got a ps3, signed onto it for the first time in over a year to do some updates and maybe squeeze some Christmas playing in.... So far stealing some time to play is not looking good...

• Like 1

Anyone know any decent Boxing Day offers on games? Looking for CoD BO2 or AC Syndicate tbh...

• Like 1

Anyone know any decent Boxing Day offers on games? Looking for CoD BO2 or AC Syndicate tbh...

perhaps try adverts.ie

considering sterling is very strong compared to euro at present,

£1.00 = 1.40euro

If you find a seller whom accepts PayPal you can purchase in euro with confidence and save a fortune for exactly the same items.

shipping from Ireland to uk is around 8 euro tracked.

that's around 5 GBP in current conversion rate.

http://touch.adverts.ie/xbox/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-xbox-one/9502308

http://touch.adverts.ie/games/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-xbox-one/8183256

http://touch.adverts.ie/games/assassins-creed-syndicate-xbox-one/9491645

• 1 month later...
On 22 December 2015 at 9:35 AM, Lenny said:

if you find the crash landed UFO

carry the dead Alien back to your base, he comes alive in a week or two

Wait, how'd you carry him back?!?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Maxxxykins said:

Wait, how'd you carry him back?!?

I'm not sure mate, 

I've only saw video, 

I was in wasteland with Preston and heard the loud crash he says "did you hear that" but my kids were talking to me at same time and well i missed the crash landing and can't find it 😦

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

I'm not sure mate, 

I've only saw video, 

I was in wasteland with Preston and heard the loud crash he says "did you hear that" but my kids were talking to me at same time and well i missed the crash landing and can't find it 😦

Aha fair enough, 

I was building a settlement at the starlight drive in and just heard this noise and the UFO flew over, didn't have a clue wtf was going on, haven't gonna and found it yet!

PS4 all the way though, although I'm pretty biased.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i have both and barely touch my ps4 i just cant get used to the size of the controller over and xbox controller seems like nothing in my hands yes the ps4's graphics are slightly better but i mean they are both good consoles and both have good games on each i mean i only bought a playstation to play the last of us remastered and uncharted 

Just now, jack1991 said:

i have both and barely touch my ps4 i just cant get used to the size of the controller over and xbox controller seems like nothing in my hands yes the ps4's graphics are slightly better but i mean they are both good consoles and both have good games on each i mean i only bought a playstation to play the last of us remastered and uncharted 

Lol, I'm the opposite, my XB1 would probably cough out a load of dust if I turned it on.

That said my PS4 hasn't been used in a while either. There has been lots of PC releases recently so I've been using that instead. Love the latest TR.

3 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Lol, I'm the opposite, my XB1 would probably cough out a load of dust if I turned it on.

That said my PS4 hasn't been used in a while either. There has been lots of PC releases recently so I've been using that instead. Love the latest TR.

yeah its good but not the best thing ive played lately ive been more playing far cry primal and just started tom clancy's the division last night.