Do Not Sell My Personal Information

waiting list

zetec_s ljk

how long is the waiting list for a new shape zetec s.... i ordered mine in august when do you think i will collect it ?

I ordered my car in August too, and I'm not expecting to see it until November.

Try asking for a build date from your dealer. They should have one by now.

I tried yesterday, and the dealer said they should have the date by now, but they had lost their connection to Fords servers that morning, so they couldn't get it. :angry: I'll be trying them again today.

I ordered my car in August too, and I'm not expecting to see it until November.

Try asking for a build date from your dealer. They should have one by now.

I tried yesterday, and the dealer said they should have the date by now, but they had lost their connection to Fords servers that morning, so they couldn't get it. :angry: I'll be trying them again today.

as soon as i wrote my post i recieved a phone call from fords saying they have a build date and i should recieve my car end of october which is better than nothing i suppose.....

there is apparently a huge back log of cars to be made and they cant keep up with it.

i picked my White Zetec-s up this Friday just gone having ordered it on the 8th June.

so thats roughly 15 half weeks!!

worth it though. 600miles in 3days :D

i picked my White Zetec-s up this Friday just gone having ordered it on the 8th June.

so thats roughly 15 half weeks!!

worth it though. 600miles in 3days :D

yeah i have ordered a white zetec s, with side skirts and the street pack its gonna look soooooo good and sporty..

im counting down the days

Well I'm disappointed :( . Just got back from the dealer who told me my car won't get built until the 9th November (a week after the original DELIVERY estimate), and that date isn't even for certain, it's an estimate.

My car will never get made :( .

Well I'm disappointed :( . Just got back from the dealer who told me my car won't get built until the 9th November (a week after the original DELIVERY estimate), and that date isn't even for certain, it's an estimate.

My car will never get made :( .

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless hahaha lol.. come on man up its onli a car even if they are the best cars in europe at the moment haha.. does that make you feel better .. mine is a month over due i was meant to get mine end of september but now i wont get it till end of october

fords are not very good at estimating are they lol

Well I ordered a 3-door Titanium in Squeeze with the full dress-up bodykit & different alloys.

I ordered it on June 30th (as the prices for the Fiesta went up the next day) and was originally told it would be here this coming friday, the 25th September.

Dealer phoned about 3 weeks ago to say it will be delayed..."by 2 or 3 weeks by the look of it".

So I'm looking at about the middle of October now or thereabouts.

That will be about a 15-week wait from order to delivery.

It doesn't matter which model you order - the delay will be the same. After all: they all start off life as just a Fiesta steel Shell !!!

Well I ordered a 3-door Titanium in Squeeze with the full dress-up bodykit & different alloys.

I ordered it on June 30th (as the prices for the Fiesta went up the next day) and was originally told it would be here this coming friday, the 25th September.

Dealer phoned about 3 weeks ago to say it will be delayed..."by 2 or 3 weeks by the look of it".

So I'm looking at about the middle of October now or thereabouts.

That will be about a 15-week wait from order to delivery.

It doesn't matter which model you order - the delay will be the same. After all: they all start off life as just a Fiesta steel shell !!!

As an update - I ordered my car on July 17th. Firstly the delivery date was around the 26th September. Just been told it should be here by 3rd October. It has been built and it is listed on Ford Etis. Hopefully that will be 11 weeks if all goes to plan. At the moment it is waiting for the next boat!

Fiesta Titanium 1.4 5dr Auto

Moondust Silver

ESP

USB with bluetooth

Parking sensors rear

16” 7 spoke alloy wheels

Curtain air bags

Lumbar support

Full sized spare