Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2016

GingerFlame
聽Share

The Travelodge at Towcester (about 15 munutes from Silverstone) I stayed at last year has a garage with a jetwash right next to it.

Very handy indeed and a nice bit of straight road in front for a bit of 'spirited showing off' 馃槣

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

The Travelodge at Towcester (about 15 munutes from Silverstone) I stayed at last year has a garage with a jetwash right next to it.

Very handy indeed and a nice bit of straight road in front for a bit of 'spirited showing off' 馃槣

Driving as fast as possible to 30 MPH I hope聽:whistling1:

• Like 1

There's also a Little Chef and McD's there so very convenient indeed.

Last year there was a good group of lads from other clubs there and the rooms & staff are excellent.

• Like 1

The road is the A5 and 60mph limit so game on :)

• Like 3

On 03/02/2016 at 7:17 PM, Philf1 said:

If you're buy your ticket from FOC you get a free stand pass so you can show your car

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Do you have to arrive at a certain time to be on the stand?

I think it's 8am or 8:30 or something, but I can't find the info atm.

• Like 1

I think I got there at about 0730 and the queues were already building.

Iirc it's 0830 at the latest with show starting at 0900 although I think they do allow car entry with a stand pass all day.

• Like 1

WOOOOOOO聽:yahoo::yahoo:聽I would be well up for this! Would give me some excuse too to add some mods to the car before it! (Nobody wants to look at a standard ecoboost do they no matter how clean!)聽

But would love a stand pass too. If there is camping the night before, then what about a few of us camp night before and have a few bevvies etc? (Other meets wher eI have been you can camp right behind your pitch! - some jap meets). But no matter where you camp, if theres a few of you, few drinks, BBQ etc it can be a laugh. (Also saves waking up at 5 the day before....).

The drives are long but makes it a lot easier/nicer if you can drive down with a few of you! Makes it less stressful/let each other into queues etc

• Like 2

If I can make it this year then I'll be coming up the day before, staying at travelodge Towcester again and unlike last year hopefully stay another night and drive home the next day.

It's a long day to be on site at 0730 and stay to the end and then drive home 5 hours.

All this depends on my shifts and/or whether wifey lets me out to play.

• Like 1

WOOOOOOO聽:yahoo::yahoo:聽I would be well up for this! Would give me some excuse too to add some mods to the car before it! (Nobody wants to look at a standard ecoboost do they no matter how clean!)聽

But would love a stand pass too. If there is camping the night before, then what about a few of us camp night before and have a few bevvies etc? (Other meets wher eI have been you can camp right behind your pitch! - some jap meets). But no matter where you camp, if theres a few of you, few drinks, BBQ etc it can be a laugh. (Also saves waking up at 5 the day before....).

The drives are long but makes it a lot easier/nicer if you can drive down with a few of you! Makes it less stressful/let each other into queues etc

Camping is at Whittlebury farm you can usually only book via the ford fair website nearer the time. I'll be there as will son and his mate we always go for a curry in towcester and back for a lot of beers around the camp fire. There's also a back way into the circuit so you avoid all the queues as well.

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 3

Not sure if I'll be able to attend now.. the girlfriend is determined to go abroad at the same time..

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

12 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

Not sure if I'll be able to attend now.. the girlfriend is determined to go abroad at the same time..

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Drop her at the airport and scarper quick :yahoo:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, GingerFlame said:

You could try and find a cheaper deal on the holiday at another time, might be possible because early August is when everyone goes on holiday.

• Like 1

You could try and find a cheaper deal on the holiday at another time, might be possible because early August is when everyone goes on holiday.

It's the only time she can get off work :(

Stoney's idea is a good one...

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 2

anyword on the tickets to go on sale at this club?聽
all the other clubs have their tickets on sale from December聽

• 2 weeks later...

Three tickets and stand passes ordered for me, son and mate. Just need camping tickets now oh and the new car of course 馃榾

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club