Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Angel Eyes and Lexus Lights

Gabriel Agius

Hi ppl,

Just came across these items:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT (lexus lights)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FIESTA-MK6-7-CH...id=p3286.c0.m14 (angel eyes)

Do you think they fit my Ford Fiesta mk6 facelift?

Thanks

yes they will,but be a little careful on the rear lights as i think the 3 door and the 5 door are slightly different due to the angle of the rear 1/4 panel where the lights fit I may be wrong here but because the 5 door has more headroom than the 3 door, the roof slopes less so the angle of the light MAY be different.best check with someone who knows more than me.

good luck

kristal

Agree with Air Hostess, the 3 dr and 5 dr tail light's are different. roof lip's over the light's on 3dr were 5dr's light's go up in line with the roof, different angle also. Check those front light's also come in left hand drive or right hand only as you live in Malta.

For the lexus lights...its states that they are for the 3dr; I was only concerned since mine is a mk 6 facelift.

for the angel eyes..I was buying them from the uk. Both Uk and Malta have a right hand dive..

Not sure about the rear lights but the front lights look good. At least you'll remove that ugly 'bump' on the Ford headlight.

Welcome to forum Gabriel. Another Maltese at last!

Will fit the Mk6 face lift ok. Missed were you said your's was a 3 or 5 dr :rolleyes: ;)