Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does My Fiesta Have Heated Mirrors As Standard?

AdamCrin

I drive a 2015 Zetec S and I'm wondering if it has heated mirrors, and if so, how to operate them?

it might sound like a silly question but it stems from my last fiesta, a 2012 Metal, after I noticed steam coming off of the mirrors when heating the windscreen up. I was pretty confused by that!

Also I can't imagine why else a brand new unit would cost me £160 haha

Thanks in advance!

Heated mirrors are operational when the heated rear windscreen button is activated

• Like 2

And that's definite? I just want to make sure so I have all the extras of the car when I come to sell it

Usually heated mirrors operate when your rear screen demister is on.

• Like 3

If you have folding mirrors then you have, if they don't then you most likely haven't. They run off the front screen so it's possible if you saw steam that you have them.

"Electric exterior mirrors have a heating element that will defrost or demist the mirror glass. They will switch on automatically when you switch the heated rear window on"

That's straight from the owners manual.

I've had a quick look on the Ford website and given the entry level Studio has 'Electrically-operated and heated door mirrors with side indicators' it seems logical the Zetec S will have them also.

• Like 2

"Electric exterior mirrors have a heating element that will defrost or demist the mirror glass. They will switch on automatically when you switch the heated rear window on"

That's straight from the owners manual.

I've had a quick look on the Ford website and given the entry level Studio has 'Electrically-operated and heated door mirrors with side indicators' it seems logical the Zetec S will have them also.

post-5052-144815158814_thumb.jpg

post-5052-144815160679_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thats interesting.

I thought that if you had folding heated mirrors they would automatically come with puddle lights but this does not seem to be the case.

From what the brochure says I does say power folding mirrors come with puddle lights.

Ford make it too damn confusing.

I think to get puddle lights on certain models you have to choose an option pack? unless things have changed.

Ford make it too damn confusing.

I think to get puddle lights on certain models you have to choose an option pack? unless things have changed.

Looking at the spec sheet, puddle lights are only available with power fold mirrors - which are themselves part of an option pack on some models but standard on Tit and TitX.

Looking at the spec sheet, puddle lights are only available with power fold mirrors - which are themselves part of an option pack on some models but standard on Tit and TitX.

This is on facelift model,mine aint got them and got the full kit 2011 tit with extras.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club