Do Not Sell My Personal Information

how much is my sierra worth? and is it worth modding?

stuart1981

i have a 1991 sierra saphhire 2.0 dohc ghia, it has 76000 miles fsh no dents, perfect interior but its auto :( what do these sell for these days? Also i plan to fit the cosworth 24v engine and box, will this conversion be easier as both cars are auto? or are there other options available to me. will cosworth front hubs and discs fit? any help will be apreciated thanks. webuyanycar offered me £50 !Removed!.

• 2 months later...

i have a 1991 sierra saphhire 2.0 dohc ghia, it has 76000 miles fsh no dents, perfect interior but its auto :( what do these sell for these days? Also i plan to fit the cosworth 24v engine and box, will this conversion be easier as both cars are auto? or are there other options available to me. will cosworth front hubs and discs fit? any help will be apreciated thanks. webuyanycar offered me £50 !Removed!.

Hi

here in ireland for a good sierra with its paper work any were between 500 and 1200 euro but automatic ones are definatly not in demand if you want descent money for it you best fitting a manual box to it!

If you are converting it to a 24v its more fun to fit a manual to the car (type 9 5 speed or mt 75) and isnt a difficult converstion to carry out other than the gearbox you need the pedals and clutch cable most people use the mt 75 over the type 9 as its a stronger box but to use this you need a 2wd box and the bell housing of a 4wd XR4x4 box and the flywheel/clutch from an xr4x4 v6 model.

the wiring is were it gets tricky best to ask a profesional about that. regarding the cosworth front hubs and discs id say the would fit but i never carried out conversion.

Not worth a great deal at all realy bud.

Is it worth modding?

This is a personal decision, 1 may say yes, another may say no.

Its wether YOU think its worth it

Hate to say it but its worth bugger all. When i go to auctions and occasionally Sierras go through they usually go for £120. Probably no point in modifying it either, why not jsut run it to the ground then when it dies or some major work needs done scrap it and move on.

• 10 years later...

only 1k :c

MODDDDSSSSSSS

😄

or just spend the money on a ford focus RS or something simila

3 minutes ago, Fishysw2 said:

only 1k :c

MODDDDSSSSSSS

😄

r

This thread is older than most of the cars on the forum... :laugh: 

• 4 weeks later...