Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Passenger door rattle

batman

Above 50/60mph, a rattle comes from the passenger door. Had the whole thing apart yesterday, nothing loose in there. Sounds like might be coming from the top of the door, where the bottom of the glass slots into the clamp in the door.

Anyone had similar? know of a way to stop it?

if it only happens above 50 it might be that your rear wheels are out of balance causing the rattle through the bodywork.

What model of Fiesta do you have?

I currently have a mk6, and it had this problem. It was caused by the plastic moulding next to the wing mirror rubbing against the top of the door card. I fixed it by wedging something underneath the plastic moulding so that it wouldn't move so much at speed. I also had the entire door card off to check for things and this didn't help, so you're not alone!

Above 50/60mph, a rattle comes from the passenger door. Had the whole thing apart yesterday, nothing loose in there. Sounds like might be coming from the top of the door, where the bottom of the glass slots into the clamp in the door.

Anyone had similar? know of a way to stop it?

Check the passenger door bin panel, mine rattles about when i have music on or go over bumps in the road. I have temporarily taped if down with duck tape and it seems fine.