Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's All A Bit Quiet In The South West

GMX

I'm all good for Taunton, hopefully a quiet corner of a pub carpark will be okay lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

OK let's get a list going then for people happy with Taunton area:

Alexp999

Stoney871

GMX

Ajcandy

iantt

Have I missed anyone?

Location still not set in stone if anyone has any other suggestions though.

• Like 3

There's always the fallback location.

There must be a B&Q car park somewhere ;)

Ooh some developments :)

There's always the fallback location.
There must be a B&Q car park somewhere ;)

B&Q in Taunton

http://www.diy.com/store/taunton/BQ_TNT808?fromAddress=Taunton%2C+Taunton%2C+Somerset%2C+UK&distance=1.9022383310209403&fromPage=&clickCollect=false&wishListCCFlag=&wishlistId=&changeStore=false&lat=51.015344&storeName=Taunton&lng=-3.106849&productPageURL=&storeId=BQ_TNT808

I'm all good for Taunton, hopefully a quiet corner of a pub carpark will be okay lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

When I was in the Volvo Owners club, we always met up in quiet corners of pub car parks, the non-drivers of the group used the facilities too

• Like 2

Was just looking at what wiki defines as southwest and it is probably the biggest region at least by distance end to end.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_West_England

If everyone in this thread is happy with the Taunton area I'll post up a new thread about it so it might attract a few other members and also post about it in the neighbouring areas for anyone that might want to join. I'm right on the east dorset border so it shouldn't be too far to travel for anyone in Hampshire and likewise for those in the more southern counties of the West Midlands region.

Then we can start drilling down on location and date (be next year now obviously)

• Like 2

Was just looking at what wiki defines as southwest and it is probably the biggest region at least by distance end to end.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_West_England

If everyone in this thread is happy with the Taunton area I'll post up a new thread about it so it might attract a few other members and also post about it in the neighbouring areas for anyone that might want to join. I'm right on the east dorset border so it shouldn't be too far to travel for anyone in Hampshire and likewise for those in the more southern counties of the West Midlands region.

Then we can start drilling down on location and date (be next year now obviously)

Sounds brilliant
  • Like 2

OK let's get a list going then for people happy with Taunton area:

Alexp999

Stoney871

GMX

Ajcandy

iantt

Have I missed anyone?

Location still not set in stone if anyone has any other suggestions though.

Goulash 69 (Josh) expressed an interest

• Like 1

yeah i may be able to make it. its just over a 2 hour drive which isnt too bad.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

To resurrect this one, anyone fancying a meet between now and August or just holding off for Ford fair instead?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club