Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S TDCi Vs Zetec S

LeeZetecS

0 to 62 mph (secs) Petrol 9.9 TDCi 11.9

Engine Power - BHP Petrol 120 TDCi 90

Engine Torque - LBS.FT Petrol 112 TDCi 156

EC Combined (mpg) Petrol 47.9 TDCi 67.2

Petrol version is cheaper to buy in most cases also. The closest I've seen them matched puts the deisel at £468 more expensive than the petrol, which you would make back after a few years of road tax (not including money saved on petrol)

I've driven both the Zetec S petrol [which I bought lol] and the TDCi, and in terms of real world driving, the petrol is way more responsive/fun when driving around town, and yuo can definately notice the extra power, but on the bypass/motorway the cars are pretty similar in terms of performance. I bought the petrol like I said, but now wish I got the diesel because as of Monday il be doing 3 hours of motorway driving daily :lol: anyone wana swap?? lol

Well ive contacted puma speed and they can do the same kit as mountune and also on my 1.4 for about the same cost.. but at the moment I doubt it its covered under warrentty like mountune kit is.

I've driven both the Zetec S petrol [which I bought lol] and the TDCi, and in terms of real world driving, the petrol is way more responsive/fun when driving around town, and yuo can definately notice the extra power, but on the bypass/motorway the cars are pretty similar in terms of performance. I bought the petrol like I said, but now wish I got the diesel because as of Monday il be doing 3 hours of motorway driving daily :lol: anyone wana swap?? lol

Yeah i sometimes wish I had bought the diesel as im doing about 12000 miles a year and feel like i am filling up my petrol every few days! I wanted the performance of the petrol though, a 1.8 tdci zetec s would be a good idea.

how did the refinement of the diesel compare to the petrol?

Well ive contacted puma speed and they can do the same kit as mountune and also on my 1.4 for about the same cost.. but at the moment I doubt it its covered under warrentty like mountune kit is.

the warranty aint affected ad i have just had mine :P trust me though you dont need a remap as its fast enough after the full exaust system. been talking to Tony (owner of pumaspeed) and he sais the part no's are exactly the same as montunes so the warranty wont be voided.

hope that helps

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club