Do Not Sell My Personal Information

pot holes

fiesta_lad

Hi all whats it with every road i drive on is full of really bad pot holes they are knocking hell out of my car. just drove down a road before full of pot holes really deep ones and ive only just had my tracking done 2 weeks ago so that knocked out now its getting a joke.

Hi all whats it with every road i drive on is full of really bad pot holes they are knocking hell out of my car. just drove down a road before full of pot holes really deep ones and ive only just had my tracking done 2 weeks ago so that knocked out now its getting a joke.

Understand exactly what you're saying , i have a similar problem round my way and does my head in, our roads in this country are a !Removed! joke, about time councils got a grip and especially manhole covers, why the hell do they invariably place them in line with our road wheels!! I don't know what a state to get into!!

Cheers Pete

Understand exactly what you're saying , i have a similar problem round my way and does my head in, our roads in this country are a !Removed! joke, about time councils got a grip and especially manhole covers, why the hell do they invariably place them in line with our road wheels!! I don't know what a state to get into!!

Cheers Pete

I know pete ive just noiced has well my road tax has gone up. but i don't see the roads getting better if not worser and has those manhole covers something needs to be sorted over them the council don't give a toss.

!Removed! whinging poms bwahahaha :P

at least we dont have "skippy the bush kangaroo" jumping out from behind everything,and have to put four layers of scaffold poles round the front of our cars to keep them off :lol::lol: ah but you dont have manhole covers out there do you......havnt got main drainage yet..........ha ha :P

I wish it was just pot holes up here. On my journey to work, which is only 6 miles, I've got to put up with pot holes, ruts, broken road surfaces, stones falling out of hedges, branches hanging across the road and in some sections it isn't even wide enough for 2 cars to pass! And this allegedly passes for an A Road!

What do I pay my road tax for? :angry:

Erm, forthcoming council budget cuts mean your roads will get worse. Sorry!

Erm, forthcoming council budget cuts mean your roads will get worse. Sorry!

Well i think everyone road tax should be reduced we all pay are road tax well some people do lol at least give us desent roads to drive on.

at least we dont have "skippy the bush kangaroo" jumping out from behind everything,and have to put four layers of scaffold poles round the front of our cars to keep them off :lol::lol: ah but you dont have manhole covers out there do you......havnt got main drainage yet..........ha ha :P

LOL agree with you air hostess

I wish it was just pot holes up here. On my journey to work, which is only 6 miles, I've got to put up with pot holes, ruts, broken road surfaces, stones falling out of hedges, branches hanging across the road and in some sections it isn't even wide enough for 2 cars to pass! And this allegedly passes for an A Road!

What do I pay my road tax for? :angry:

It would !Removed! me of even more driveing round in a brand new car 09 plate 59 plate driveing on these !Removed! roads the councils want to spend money on better things rather than knocking up pointless buildings.

(at least we dont have "skippy the bush kangaroo" jumping out from behind everything) No you have scotty the knife weilding terrorist ) :lol:

(four layers of scaffold poles round the front of our cars to keep them off) these are anti theiving pom bars :lol:

(ah but you dont have manhole covers out there do you......havnt got main drainage yet.)we dont need drainage like englnad were alot cleaner than smelly poms :lol:

(at least we dont have "skippy the bush kangaroo" jumping out from behind everything) No you have scotty the knife weilding terrorist ) :lol:

(four layers of scaffold poles round the front of our cars to keep them off) these are anti theiving pom bars :lol:

(ah but you dont have manhole covers out there do you......havnt got main drainage yet.)we dont need drainage like englnad were alot cleaner than smelly poms :lol:

You got notthing better to say skippy then don't bother saying it.

Yeah stop whinging about pot holes and post something decsent ;)

I will post what i want :angry:

Now now folks - keep it friendly. I'm all for a bit of banter though ;)

If you don't like a post, ignore it, usually the best way.

Now now folks - keep it friendly. I'm all for a bit of banter though ;)

If you don't like a post, ignore it, usually the best way.

Your right there dangull i think skippy is a control freak and does not get out much :lol:

Don't make me bash your heads together gents. :lol:

Mind you, if I was Fi.Es.Ta I think I'd be in a bad mood too. That Ashes defeat was just embarrassing for the Aussies. ;)

Lets hope if there are any pot holes in down under land lets hope skippy goes down them :lol:

I dont know if it was a pothole or just some bad cracks in a certain part of the road that I drive on quite regularly, which does give the car one hell of a jolt. I came out yesterday morning to wash my car and as I normally do, took the wheels off to clean and polish the alloys when I noticed on the

N.S.F. tyre it had a two inch slit and steel wires sticking out of the slit. I telephoned my local Tyre Shop (open on Sundays), to see if they had a tyre, as I would not trust it as it was in the side-wall. He ordered me a new tyre which was in by 9.30 a.m. this morning, and I had that fitted. It cost me £86.00, but the sad part was that the damaged tyre still had a good 6mm of useable tread over the whole surface. Not a happy bunny! GRRRRRRRRRRR :angry:

Lets hope if there are any pot holes in down under land lets hope skippy goes down them :lol:

LOL!! Sometimes I think they (Ozzies)forget who put 'em there and why!! all those years ago :lol:

How annoying is that!!! And with 6mm of tread aswell :(

If you think £86 is bad, my dad run into a pothole (in our volvo s40) and bent the alloy out of shape causing the tyre to deflate slowly. He didn't notice the bent alloy so just pumped the tyre up. It deflated whilst he was driving it without him noticing which knackered the sidewall completely.

So for that one pothole, it cost £300 for the new alloy, and £130 for the new Pirelli tyre. !Removed! expensive!!!

Not fair is it all that money because the roads we drive on are !Removed! and what do the council do about it nothing something should be done.