Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joined The Focus Club

hywelkidd

So today I said goodbye to the Fiesta and picked up this beast. 2.0 (petrol) Titanium with plenty of options selected when it was new (full leather interior, heated front seats, Sony radio etc), certainly a step up from my poverty spec Mk6 Fezza!

post-56811-144924004802_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Well after spending a good chunk of yesterday driving, I love this car. Around town it is quiet, comfortable and the steering is very light, once you get it out onto more fun roads it is an absolute joy to drive (I have it set to sport).

I was blown away by the colour when I first saw it in person. In the pictures I saw on Facebook before, it looked more like the pale blue that it was available in.

Well after spending a good chunk of yesterday driving, I love this car. Around town it is quiet, comfortable and the steering is very light, once you get it out onto more fun roads it is an absolute joy to drive (I have it set to sport).

Seems loaded with features/options: I notice it has factory HID's (very rare for Mk2 Focii), and a sun-roof (also extremely rare).

How many miles, and what price if you don't mind me asking?

Enjoy it, I think you grabbed yourself an excellent car!

Seems loaded with features/options: I notice it has factory HID's (very rare for Mk2 Focii), and a sun-roof (also extremely rare).

How many miles, and what price if you don't mind me asking?

Enjoy it, I think you grabbed yourself an excellent car!

Yeah whoever bought it new really did push the boat out with this. As you noticed it has HIDs and a sun roof, as well as heated front seats and the other options I mentioned in the OP.

It's done just under 50k so it was a little pricey for a 10 year old car at £3499.

And yes thank you, I really did get an excellent car. It drives really well (and as I discovered this evening it also stops really well!).

• Like 1

it has the 150ps engine that was fitted to the Fiesta ST (2005-2008) :-)

Jamie

• 3 months later...

Fitted my first two mods this afternoon. Mk3 mist washers arrived in the post this morning, and my new spoiler was delivered while I was fitting them. Looks much nicer than the original one.

ba6fb77b9d8e278121435e56dc311c8e.jpg

21682b24b00b9bf1a498dd2707593059.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Nice, quite like that car. Any other planned mods?

What's your MPG like by the way (especially motorway MPG)?

Thanks. I do have a few more little mods planned, nothing major though. MPG isn't great as most of my driving is around town at the moment, generally I get about 27-30 MPG. I barely drive on motorways.

Hmm, I wonder what these could be... [emoji2]

facfcd0d90e07fe0fd0a7e6d05c6d46d.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hywelkidd said:

Hmm, I wonder what these could be... emoji2.png

facfcd0d90e07fe0fd0a7e6d05c6d46d.jpg

Big babybells maybe ? No can't be, they're red.lol

• Like 2

Looks very nice.

I have a mk2 2.0 petrol Zetec Climate which I have done quite a few mods to. Check out my build thread if you want some ideas.

I'd thoroughly recommend getting a Terraclean given the car's age - it should make the engine run smoother and pull a bit more strongly.

I can also recommend getting it lowered on Eibach springs - it enhances the look and makes the handling even better so it's even more fun to drive.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just fitted these :) 

IMG_20160506_103316.jpg

Looking good... love the wheels!

3 hours ago, Dan P said:

Looking good... love the wheels!

Thanks, got a pretty good buy on those on eBay. I had a set of them in silver on the car before, but they were pretty battered from the previous owner and found these ones for £150 delivered in great  condition. 

That is a bargain! I spent much more than that getting mine refurbed and painted matte black.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club