Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fiesta 1.25 16v zetec idling problem w reg

steveohim

hi i have a problem where my w reg fiesta 1.25 16v stalls sometimes when i come to lights or a junction,it just seems to happen when its cold,sometimes the revs just drop until it nearly stalls other times it just stalls,i have replaced the idle controll valve but it didnt make any difference,has anyone experienced the same problem?

hi i have a problem where my w reg fiesta 1.25 16v stalls sometimes when i come to lights or a junction,it just seems to happen when its cold,sometimes the revs just drop until it nearly stalls other times it just stalls,i have replaced the idle controll valve but it didnt make any difference,has anyone experienced the same problem?

Yes I have too, I reset the ECU and it was fine after that.

• 1 month later...
Yes I have too, I reset the ECU and it was fine after that.

how do i go about doing that?and will it cause other problems?

Hi,

If you totaly disconect your battery that should do it, it does on a peugeot anyhow so I cant see it being that diiferent

H

clean the crankshaft sensor as well.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club