Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Us Your Mk3.5!

roper993

4 minutes ago, midnighttd said:

Hi guys. 

Im waiting on my 1.5tdci Titanium Estate  to be delivered next week.

Im looking at either the zetec s or ST spoiler. with regards to the back bumper do i have to change the whole thing or is it i 2 separate parts that i can just stick either the Zetec rear diffuser or ST lower diffuser?

You don't want the ST diffuser as it has a central exhaust cut out which would be empty. Stick to the Zetec S (or ST line as it's now going to be called).

I think you'll need two bits, the black kit and painted bit will come separately.

Just now, alexp999 said:

You don't want the ST diffuser as it has a central exhaust cut out which would be empty. Stick to the Zetec S (or ST line as it's now going to be called).

I think you'll need two bits, the black kit and painted bit will come separately.

I would get a stainless exhaust to fill in the rear gap.

I guess it's up to you. You can get the Zetec S diffuser with cut out for a chrome exhaust too. Just remember you can't have a tow bar with centre exhaust.

I got myself a 1.5 TDCI Titanium X estate over the weekend. Wanted the ST-3 or ST-2 diesel estate but couldn't justify the extra £5000 when the Tit X has everything that the ST-3 has bar the 2.0 engine. The 1.5 pulls like a train all the same from my experience so far!

Once the warranty is up, I'll be changing the headlights for their american counterparts as I like the amber corner lamps. Hopefully the system will be OK with it...

IMG-20160618-WA0000 (1).jpg

• Like 2

The headlights will need aligning and coding to the car using IDS or something similar like FoCCus or Forscan.

1 hour ago, DJ_Andy_M said:

I got myself a 1.5 TDCI Titanium X estate over the weekend. Wanted the ST-3 or ST-2 diesel estate but couldn't justify the extra £5000 when the Tit X has everything that the ST-3 has bar the 2.0 engine. The 1.5 pulls like a train all the same from my experience so far!

Once the warranty is up, I'll be changing the headlights for their american counterparts as I like the amber corner lamps. Hopefully the system will be OK with it...

IMG-20160618-WA0000 (1).jpg

I like that colour.

I pick mine up in a weeks time.

Currently stuck i  wheels. Either 18" BBS CH rep wheels or Kuga 19" wheels as i think they will suit the estate.

• 4 weeks later...

Picked it up last week.

St spoiler on order. Hopefully get the 19" Kuga wheels next week. Zetec S lower bumper front and rear. Then I will be happy.

20160628_113216.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, midnighttd said:

Picked it up last week.

St spoiler on order. Hopefully get the 19" Kuga wheels next week. Zetec S lower bumper front and rear. Then I will be happy.

20160628_113216.jpg

Will u be selling ur wheels when u get new ones???

Possibly.

17" with new conti sport 3's although im not keen on them

2 hours ago, midnighttd said:

Possibly.

17" with new conti sport 3's although im not keen on them

Ok well let me know when and what price would u want for them if u decide to sell them??

So jealous, wish the wagon was offered in America.  That's what I'd have, with the same 1.0 and 6 speed manual my sedan has.

Loving this one though, a 2016 SE sedan in magnetic gray. Really enjoy driving this car....really the ultimate commuter for my 104mi a day round trip.

12802864_10153324519156921_2383651323517754842_n_zpspypiiauq.JPG

image1_zpsucnzz91i.JPG

• Like 2

is it just me or does the Zetec S hexagon grill look much better on the car than the Titanium's chrome slatted one?

Also has anyone brought an Iceberg Blue Focus, seen plenty of Deep Impact Blue, Magnetic, Red and White ones around, but not a single Iceberg Blue one

• Like 2

16 hours ago, markjw said:

is it just me or does the Zetec S hexagon grill look much better on the car than the Titanium's chrome slatted one?

Also has anyone brought an Iceberg Blue Focus, seen plenty of Deep Impact Blue, Magnetic, Red and White ones around, but not a single Iceberg Blue one

I prefer the zetec grill too

I also prefer the hexagonal grille to the chrome slatted one, by quite a bit actually.

Few more pics after detail day.

File_000.jpeg

File_000 (1).jpeg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mk3wa said:

I also prefer the hexagonal grille to the chrome slatted one, by quite a bit actually.

File_000.jpeg

File_000 (1).jpeg

Looks really nice mate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, St3wN3v5 said:

Here's my Mk3.5 ST3 Estate!20160409_155155.jpg

Very very nice

How did I miss this topic.

So here is my Mk 3.5 Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI in Magnetic metallic paint. Sadly It is my mobility car, so very limited as to what mods I can do. Having said that, I have had the rear windows tinted and add a set of Team Heko wind deflectors to the doors. Subtle mods but add a little bit of detail to the norm. I have still to take a good pick of the wind deflectors fitted,

20160515_105511.jpg20160523_094211.jpg20160523_094059.jpg

Edited by Joss max
miss out text
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Joss max said:

How did I miss this topic.

So here is my Mk 3.5 Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI in Magnetic metallic paint. Sadly It is my mobility car, so very limited as to what mods I can do. Having said that, I have had the rear windows tinted and add a set of Team Heko wind deflectors to the doors. Subtle mods but add a little bit of detail to the norm. I have still to take a good pick of the wind deflectors fitted,

20160515_105511.jpg20160523_094211.jpg20160523_094059.jpg

Looks real nice. Magnetic grey so cool 

• Like 2

On 7/22/2016 at 1:11 AM, mikeyd1 said:

Looks really nice mate

Thank you my friend! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mk3wa said:

Thank you my friend! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Having a great weekend thanks,might wash the car today lol

• Like 1

On 7/21/2016 at 8:46 PM, mk3wa said:

File_000.jpeg

File_000 (1).jpeg

Gotta say the sedan looks awesome. Although I don't understand why ford chose to leave the silver bit in where us EU people would normally have an amber indicator. I think it would have looked better with a more full brake light!

• Like 1

Reminds me of a mondeo the 2010 model

Here's my Panther Blank 1.0 (125) Zetec (15 plate). I actually preferred the Zetec look in black over the Titanium so I just went with the Zetec. It had 1770miles on it when I bought it.

Coming from a big 12 yr old Honda Accord 2.0 i-VTEC which was becoming a money pit in repair bills and road tax, it's been quite a surprising little car. As much as I loved the Accord, I can't honestly say I've missed it at all recently :)

The 1.0 (125) Ecoboost is brilliant. It's great it for getting around the city and it's got plenty of poke for the motorway. Even situations where I thought it might struggle like a big family holiday loaded down with luggage, it's handled really well. I'm really enjoying driving it. 

My only issues with the car are that the Spotify applink keeps forgetting my phone has spotify on it, so I keep having to looks for new apps, i'm not sure if it's my phone or the SYNC system. Also that in the last few weeks the center console/gearbox surround/cup holder have started creaking, cracking and popping a bit, particularly when pulling away or on bumpy road. I don't know if there is much point taking it to the dealers for though, I do drive with the radio off alot when in the city, so I'm probably hearing more noises than normal.

12378018_10153337956097136_6684401905940

• Like 2

Here is my Iceberg Blue Focus Zetec S 1.0 Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 16.44.25.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-25 at 16.44.38.png

My 1st brand new car after having a 53 plate Mini Cooper. As a 19 year old apprentice, I was surprised at how affordable and quick the 1.0 engine is. The funny thing is, Ive had a couple people comment how nice the colour is and even mistake it for a RS. I've recently bought the Mountune Samco Sport induction pipes.

Quick question- where can I buy the small Zetec S badge like on the OP? 

• Like 5

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club