Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can Anyone Help With An Elm / Ids Update

welshie_miles

Hello, I've sourced some replacement cruise control buttons for my 1.8 07 plate S-Max after forking out a few quid for DM Flywheel slave cylinder and clutch, what's a another £100! I know after reading around it needs a software update to enable cruise control - can anyone near me help for a few quid? I'm just over the severn Bridge but can drive over anyone local-ish. Otherwise It will be a case of asking the dealers, probably getting initially some confused looks, then "oh that's not something we can do" followed by "okay hand over £200 and we'll have a bash"

Cheers!

drop iNath a message, he has IDS and can do these things. Alternatively, have a look for the "what can you share" thread, there are a few comments on there, and you may find someone else close by with sufficient hardware and willing to give it a go!

Thanks for the reply. iNath is based in MK so a bit of a trek for us, I've posted in the what can you share thread great idea!

Nath does a lot of travelling, you might be surprised, but he may end up on a job near your area so may still be able to help.

That man has seen more of the world than Santa Claus

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club