Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Do I Do It?

GMX

This might not be the right forum, although the result would be, if i was asking someone else to do it for me. A mod can move it, if it shouldn't be here.

Whilst I haven't got Adobe Photoshop itself, I have got the bitmap editor/creator software in Corel Technical Designer - Photopaint So, i'm guessing the techniques are the same.

What I want to know how to do, is change the colour of various parts of my Focus to see what it would look like, before committing myself with paint.

I assume a mask is made around the desired object, but what do I do next?

• 2 weeks later...

Its difficult to explain as everyone works differently and im fluent in photoshop techniques and wording.. In photoshop i select the areas i want and either do a colour overlay & adjust the opacity or create a new layer via copy (to allow comparisons by hiding layers) and then adjust the colour properties

• Like 1

Its difficult to explain as everyone works differently and im fluent in photoshop techniques and wording.. In photoshop i select the areas i want and either do a colour overlay & adjust the opacity or create a new layer via copy (to allow comparisons by hiding layers) and then adjust the colour properties

Thanks Kieran :)