Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heater control knob Rheostat cicuit broken Mk4 fiesta

robbyt

As above, my heater is not working correctly it will not change from Hot to cold when I turn the Dial.

I know through testing (and having had to renew it recently) that it is not the Heater Control Valve. I have been told, by a good mechanic friend who looked into, it that it's the rheostat. The part behind the Heater temperature knob. Ford only sell the whole Console and they start at about £100 for the basic one (which mine is).

I have had it apart and it is possible to change the Circuit board inside the console.

Does anyone know of the best solution? Can I get a circuit board from another Ford? Does anywhere sell the Boards minus the whole console?

Any help hugely appreciated.

Many thanks.

Rob

As above, my heater is not working correctly it will not change from Hot to cold when I turn the Dial.

I know through testing (and having had to renew it recently) that it is not the Heater Control Valve. I have been told, by a good mechanic friend who looked into, it that it's the rheostat. The part behind the Heater temperature knob. Ford only sell the whole Console and they start at about £100 for the basic one (which mine is).

I have had it apart and it is possible to change the Circuit board inside the console.

Does anyone know of the best solution? Can I get a circuit board from another Ford? Does anywhere sell the Boards minus the whole console?

Any help hugely appreciated.

Many thanks.

Rob

Hi mate weve got some for £20 I work at ford salvage in barnsley gis a ring and we will send you one or you can collect, Thanks Andy 01226 717401

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club