Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get my 59 plate next week..

studly

Basicaly changing my 6month old 09 plate for a 59plate lol. They got in touch with me via letter and for the sake of a few extra quid a month for the remaining finance term and i'm more than happy to do the exchange as it basicaly means i'm getting a new car for the same price as what i originaly bargained 6months ago, i could have changed upto a zetec at a very good deal but i'm happy with just a style if i'm completely honest. Changed to Ocean blue as i've gone off Vision blue and if everything goes to plan i should have it tue/wed :P . They came out with some guff about fiesta secondhand book prices going up blah blah sales patter but at the end of the day i get a second bite at the new fezzi cherry, this kind of deal is fine for me but maybe of no interest to others.

Basicaly changing my 6month old 09 plate for a 59plate lol. They got in touch with me via letter and for the sake of a few extra quid a month for the remaining finance term and i'm more than happy to do the exchange as it basicaly means i'm getting a new car for the same price as what i originaly bargained 6months ago, i could have changed upto a zetec at a very good deal but i'm happy with just a style if i'm completely honest. Changed to Ocean blue as i've gone off Vision blue and if everything goes to plan i should have it tue/wed :P . They came out with some guff about fiesta secondhand book prices going up blah blah sales patter but at the end of the day i get a second bite at the new fezzi cherry, this kind of deal is fine for me but maybe of no interest to others.

That must be one of the shortest ownerships ever! :D I owned my last car for eleven years. But if you've been offered a good deal then why not go for it.

Sarc.

I just posted a few pics of mine in ocean blue, if you want to see how it looks

It was a tough choice this time compared to 6months ago as i hadn't seen a lot of the colours on an actual car so Vision was my no1 choice, but now Ocean blue and Sea grey are my fav colours but decided on Ocean in the end ;)

Swapped over my fezzi this avie, definately prefer Ocean Blue now ;)

Only downside is that my insurance bods want to screw me for an extra £98 just for the alloy wheels i want to bung back on even though it didn't make any difference when i got the insurance with the added alloy's 6months ago....

A quick piccie of my bogo style lol

gallery_5759_167_29312.jpg

Great choice of colour there chum!!!

I posted Pedro in the other thread....but you can never get enough Pedro can you???? :D

The Ocean Blue looks soooooooooo good in this Autumnal sunlight.

Pedro003.jpg

forgive my stupid terminology, but it looks alot more...blue than i thought it would!!

lovely colour, lovely cars, both you and skully!

Seeing piccies doesn't do the colour justice imo it looks sooooooo much better when you can see it on an actual car :D

I'll be giving it a wash and wax at the weekend to see how it looks when it's got a nice shine to it lol. I've also noticed i won't be having the door seals peeling off on this one as they have changed it to the same white pegs that are on other parts of the seal.