Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What To Get Dad For Christmas?

Cookey09

As the title suggests...

£30 to spend. As that's what I've spent on my mum, a foot massager and necklace with earrings.... Great buys. £18 for foot massager. £9.99 for jewellery, supposed to be £129. 😏

What can I get my dad? £30...

What have you got your dads? Brothers? Uncles? Etc...

• Like 1

Diddly squat lol, we're both skint + we spent a rather large sum on our kids. So we are just making everyone else biscuits lol. However I usually give Dad and Mum money

• Like 2

Haven't saw them all year

brother A nothing

Brother B nothing

Sister A nothing

Sister B nothing

Mother nail manicure kit

Father chocolate tool set from chocolate garden.ie

after all times he would be at top of ladder screaming at me to get screwdrivers and hammers 😅 now he really can feckin eat them👍

http://chocolategarden.ie/product/chocolate-tool-set/

chocolate-tool-set-1355307136-300x300_zp

Wife money (all women love money) 💶👠👡👒👗👚👜👢

Three kids everything they asked for from Santa😥🎅

myself PS4 from Santa 🙈...🙊..🙌

I don't recieve anything neither it's normal agreement as we all have our own bills to pay houses and kids to look after.

It's Christmas anytime all the bills are paid and kids are happy👍

• Like 3

I barely see my mum and step dad, they don't bother much with me, so I don't bother with them, same with nan and grandad at the moment. I see my biological dad, as he actually makes an effort by talking to us etc. As long as your kids are happy that's all that matters, as they make xmas really lol

• Like 3

I barely see my mum and step dad, they don't bother much with me, so I don't bother with them, same with nan and grandad at the moment. I see my biological dad, as he actually makes an effort by talking to us etc. As long as your kids are happy that's all that matters, as they make xmas really lol

totally agree pal look after the people within your own home,

Everything else messes up your head all year too much to reward it at Christmas.

• Like 4

I like the chocolate tools idea 😏

He doesn't particularly want beer. (Trying to phase beer out hahaha not that he's an alcoholic) Or clothes...

Just struggling for ideas...

• Like 1

I was thinking some good car cleaning things from yorkshiredetailing.co.uk

But that'd be more of a present for me... As I'd use it to wash my car, but me and my dad do that together...

• Like 2

Didn't think of that... But that is what I would have got him. But today we've ordered some Doc Martin shoes for him, he said he had some when he was a teen so, we've all put to😊 my mums also sorted him a track day😊

• Like 2

Having thought long and hard, I've decided upon a bottle of whisky laced with strychnine ;)

In all seriousness, I haven't had that problem since 1999, when he decided that he had priorities higher than his son and literally walked away without so much as a "goodbye". He couldn't even be bothered to move away from the area and still lives within 5 miles of my home. In fact, I've walked past him on the street a few times this year. I would hope he will regret his decision one day, but frankly I doubt it. To be fair, I've hardly turned out to be a son worth missing.

And people wonder why I have issues!!

I must admit, I thought I was a black sheep not having communication with most my family.

My father doesnt want to know, so I dont bother. I talk to my mum, but as she lives 500 miles away, I have kids and I am skint, we tend to just appreciate the communication. one of my brothers doesnt bother, and the other, well, its the same rule as for my mum lol

• Like 1

Family is often more hassle than it's worth!! I don't tend to bother too much. I get a lot more contact and help from various forum members than family lol.

On topic though, I've just bought a box of biscuits for my Dad and his wife - I never really see them and have no idea what they'd want. He won't know what to have bought me either though. Daft obligation having to buy each other gifts imo.

• Like 2

The old adage about '' you can choose your friends '' etc - has quite sadly never been truer i.m.o.

• Like 1

It's amazing how so many people say about there Family and hassle and it's so true.

Well just me and my 87 year old dad who i care for so as long as he is ok it will do me.

• Like 2

My dad's passed away but we've bought my fil a book he wanted, some gardening stuff and a Mr man mug for less than £30 if that helps?

As the title suggests...

£30 to spend. As that's what I've spent on my mum, a foot massager and necklace with earrings.... Great buys. £18 for foot massager. £9.99 for jewellery, supposed to be £129.

What can I get my dad? £30...

What have you got your dads? Brothers? Uncles? Etc...

I'd like an evening with Kylie, but failing that I would say keep your money in your pocket !.

I always say that to our children. Life is tough enough for them as it is, without Christmas expense !. A nice get-together is quite sufficient.

• Like 1

The old adage about '' you can choose your friends '' etc - has quite sadly never been truer i.m.o.

Or if you are my father, you can choose your family too apparently, as he seems quite happy with his step-daughter who is the same age as me. If I cared I'd be hurt by him playing happy families, but I honestly couldn't give a flying Focus.

• Like 2

Or if you are my father, you can choose your family too apparently, as he seems quite happy with his step-daughter who is the same age as me. If I cared I'd be hurt by him playing happy families, but I honestly couldn't give a flying Focus.

There are some odd fokkers about & that's a fact

There are some odd fokkers about & that's a fact

Indeed, and I'm probably one of them! :lol:

• Like 1

Indeed, and I'm probably one of them! :lol:

No FT . . NO comment :)

• Like 1

I gotta say guys, families can be really hard work.......personally, I think your friends are the family would choose given the option.....

I got my Dad a burglar alarm cos the old feller has got everything lol.....

• Like 3

My Dad has no real hobbies. If he isn't working or sleeping, he's infront of the TV.

HMV voucher it is then!

I should probably get around to doing some shopping...

• Like 1

My Dad has no real hobbies. If he isn't working or sleeping, he's infront of the TV.

HMV voucher it is then!

I should probably get around to doing some shopping...

gaming chair for watching TV

Has Speakers built in

This time of year sometimes I think of the last year and ups and downs you go through.

We all have them some worse than others but welcome to this Weird/Strange/Great thing we call life.

:) :) My Pressie is dad still plodding on :) :) and LOADS of chocolate.

• Like 2